New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello from Poland :)

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 12:22 AM
Beginning Member
McGyver is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Poland :)

Hi there!

As anybody know I'm new here, and I'm from Poland (Europe) After about 8 years fighting with Porsche 924 and 924 Turbo and VW Golf MK3 I go back to realize my dreams about 4x4... and then I found Chevrolet Blazer in quite good price
So from one month I have my new car It's green and from 1999, 4 doors, 4WD. LT version as I found. It was made for European market so it has headlamp washers (working) and even electric extracted windows. It has made 200000 km
It works on Petrol or LPG
For now I had to replace Neutral Position Switch which was broken (so I bought new one from USA and wait about 3 weeks for it... someone try to fix that one which was in car previously but that wasn't made good, but I can take a look what is inside NPS and how it works. From begining my backup lights doesn't work... but after replaceing NPS I found that someone take out and left free space, one of B/U lights fuses and after I put new one everything works fine
I also had to renew brake discs (too much rust was on them) and put new brake pads... and change spark plugs and fuel fiter (engine wasn't run properly and when I was close to traffic lights or some crossroads engine dies - after replacing spark plugs everything start to works fine).
I had to replace heating shield electric motor becaouse it stalls or potentiometer doesn't work corect so I still have hot air blowing inside - good is winter time here but spring is comming and could be to hot inside.
I try to add some photos later For now I didn't make even one.
I hope this forum will help me a lot like I do with previous cars

Last edited by McGyver; 03-09-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:27 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 03-09-2015, 08:36 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

welcome from Canada
is it right hand drive ?

Old 03-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Beginning Member

Is LHD :-) probably was imported from Greece in 2011 to Poland.

I try to add some photos :-)

Attached Thumbnails Hello from Poland :)-image.jpg  

Last edited by McGyver; 03-11-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Beginning Member

Interior

Old 03-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Beginning Member

Most stupid place to put LPG tank... And I think I'll change it someday.

Old 03-11-2015, 04:49 PM

unfortunately there is not any place to put the LPG tank under the truck but that really ruins the back area

Old 03-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Beginning Member
danthony428 is on a distinguished road

Nice truck, welcome to the forum

Old 03-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Beginning Member

I think if it's possible to put LPG tank on one side of trunk... that should give much more space than now. It has only 50L so I think someting bigger and on drivers side will be probably best option.
Second option could be add tank where spare tire goes, but I don't know it's possible and legal to put it under the car And then add outside mount for full size spare tire.

Car is great but it could have some more closets especially for fire extinguisher, or first aid box... even glove box is @$@%$ small

I also have some troubles with engine... on old spark plugs it won't work on LPG and dies when I come close to crossroads. After I put new spark plugs and fuel filter... it works good few days and then starts dieing again but only on petrol. On LPG works great and has great power.

Old 03-13-2015, 03:47 PM

make sure your coolant is clean and a good mixture
LPG will act up otherwise

Quick Reply: Hello from Poland :)