New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hey all...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 12:19 PM
tsiconquest88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hey all...

whats up my name is joe im from new york, have an 87 blazer needs some work and i need some help lol. i like the forum, lots of good info and plenty of nice features!!!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:22 PM
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: hey all...

welcome to the forum..where abouts in ny? you will find alot of usefull advice for your blazer here

[/align]

Old 12-06-2007, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum. You're in the right place.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

welcome. we have a few members from NY!

Old 12-06-2007, 01:05 PM

wow lots of replies already def a good help forum. thanks guys i was just talking to one member about an issue i am having helped me out pretty good i was wondering if there should be 10 volts to the ecu coolant temp sensor wire connector with key on cus thats what i am getting with a pos and neg lead on the connector with key on and got 10v i was wondering if i should have 10 or actual battery voltage and he said it should prob be more like 5 volts due to thats what most sensors for the ecu have not 12v etc. so he said i prob do have a wire issue for that sensor, my code was a 15 for wire issue which is why i went this routethere is a code for actual sensor issue too which u all know lol but i got the wire issue code. anyway this all sounds right that he said but wasnt exactly sure as he was at work and wadnt around a schematic so if the actual v reading is known by anyone post it here asap i guess in this topic so i can figure out if its sensor or wire he sounded right anyhow as i dont think i should have anything over 5v but different manufactreres do diff things. its an 87 blazer 2.8 btw thanks guys

Old 12-06-2007, 01:06 PM

oh btw to who asked wut part of ny i am in orange county area (newburgh)

Old 12-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Joe,
I'd create a new topic on this issue in the 1st Gen Tech section.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:56 PM

yea i know thats understandable sorry, i figured i would throw it in there quick as so many people responded so quick maybe a quick answer would have been tossed in. oh i just realized your who i talked to on aim i didnt realize u were the admin for the site, i tossed a quick part we talked about incase the 5v u werent sure about was wrong. well im assuming u are right i will figure this wire issue out anyhow thanks man

Old 12-06-2007, 05:00 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you!!

Old 12-06-2007, 06:34 PM

thanks man

Quick Reply: hey all...