New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hey everybody! New guy from Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Banned
TFisher is on a distinguished road
Default Hey everybody! New guy from Maryland

Hey, I decided to join this forum because I have found that the Blazer is the best SUV on the road. I have found this by driving and working on it. I do wish that there was a larger engine option with it but you can't have everything. Anyway, hello everyone, I hope that y'all can help me with any mechanical issues and I can help you as well. Anyone out there also have the '98 LS 4X4 with the billet grille? (I hardly see any where I live and most of them have some sort of damage!) I post images on my flickr account because I am a photographer and 640X480 really kills the image not only by being a small image, but because it destroys the color by compressing everything. The link is in my signature. That may change if I can find a photo hosting site that will not scale down the image at all. If you know of one that will allow you to post a 10MP image for free, please give me a holler! One last thing: If anyone here knows how to paint cars, I would be very happy to hear any tips you have because mine is starting to chip off. -- Just throwin' that out there...

Old 10-05-2009, 09:55 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!
I use photobucket, as do a lot of people on the forum. I know it sizes them down for posting, but I believe the option is there to view it full sized or scaled down.

Old 10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Pennsylvania

Old 10-05-2009, 06:41 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TFisher
Hey, I decided to join this forum because I have found that the Blazer is the best SUV on the road.
No No No. This is the CHEVY Blazer forum. You're clearly not in one of those pieces of crap if it's the best SUV on the road As far as bigger engine options go, search 350 small block chevy. One day I hope to make that conversion. You could also stuff a 383 stroker in her, or race it up typhoon style. Just a search away...

Welcome none the less.

Old 10-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
No No No. This is the CHEVY Blazer forum. You're clearly not in one of those pieces of crap if it's the best SUV on the road As far as bigger engine options go, search 350 small block chevy. One day I hope to make that conversion. You could also stuff a 383 stroker in her, or race it up typhoon style. Just a search away...

Welcome none the less.
AGREED....Welcome from South Carolina

Old 10-06-2009, 12:38 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:37 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from another Kiwi down under.

Old 10-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Banned
TFisher is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
I'd love to do a 350/350 but MD has emissions testing so we are all stuck in slow cars that aren't fun to drive. And the cops here pull over every car driving down the sidewalk! That is profiling and profiling is bad! JK

Regards,

Thomas

Old 10-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Indiana!!

Old 10-11-2009, 01:03 AM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!

Quick Reply: Hey everybody! New guy from Maryland