New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

hi from central PA

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 07:19 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road
Post hi from central PA

hi there fellow blazer enthusiasts, Amber, 25, from Central PA..believe it or not..being as close to the mtn's as i am..can't find any decent mudding spits...its rather dissapointing...i have 4 blazers...green 97, red 94, silver 95, and blue 03..but selling red, silver and blue for a decent summer cruiser car...that and to take it easy on repairing the balljoints.i go through a pair in about 6 months..i guess im' rather "rough" with my trucks

and old skool...yes i love gettin muddy...the muddier me and my truck(s) get the happier i am...to me, mud is a badge of honor saying "yah i can hang with the big boys and play dirty with the best of'em too" :P

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...ent=trucks.jpg

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...=menlilred.jpg

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...t=100_0410.jpg

no pics of my babies muddy...me mudding is random and i dont take the camera out unless i plan on sight seeing...time to put that extra digital cam to good use...

Old 11-29-2009, 09:29 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

glad to see you made a post here, so we can properly welcome you.

i see from one of your other posts, you're originally from London (Ontario), so let me be the first from your home Country to say, welcome to the show.

what takes a mud luvin' bunny so far away from home?

if you're ever back up this way, be sure to drop a line on here, maybe some of us in Southern Ontario could arrange a "play day", there's always plenty of mud holes around.

*edit* sorry, just noticed your sig on another post. your '94 "dirty girl" has some tough competition. do a search on "Dirty Girl" and you'll see what i mean.

oh yeah, post the IMG Code for a direct post of your pic's, like this.............

Last edited by old skool luvr; 11-29-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:44 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome

Old 11-29-2009, 10:51 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

welcome to the forum!

Old 11-29-2009, 10:59 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from way down south.
Glad to hear you'r keeping the green one.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:18 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Don't let old skool get to you. he threatens people with tales of the "Picture Vulture" and lures them into the new members area.... from there next thing he will do is welcome you to the show. it's all fun and games. pretty soon you are laughing and having a good time, then BAM! he goes all on you and your thread is HIS!

Welcome to the Forum btw.

Old 11-29-2009, 11:38 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Welcome

Old 11-29-2009, 11:59 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from the only other New Zealander on the forum.

Old 11-30-2009, 05:55 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!

Old 11-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
glad to see you made a post here, so we can properly welcome you.

i see from one of your other posts, you're originally from London (Ontario), so let me be the first from your home Country to say, welcome to the show.

what takes a mud luvin' bunny so far away from home?

if you're ever back up this way, be sure to drop a line on here, maybe some of us in Southern Ontario could arrange a "play day", there's always plenty of mud holes around.

*edit* sorry, just noticed your sig on another post. your '94 "dirty girl" has some tough competition. do a search on "Dirty Girl" and you'll see what i mean.

oh yeah, post the IMG Code for a direct post of your pic's, like this.............

i actually moved down here following family i miss it like hell back home, but now that i've left...it seems i've been forgotten about..friends changed grew up got married have kids..i'm the only one of a 6 person group from HS thats still livin free and lovin it lol...and dirty girl..its only her name cause that was my first blazer to get stuck in mud and blow her 4wd lol she's being sold today along side bad habbit (the silver blazer) *since i let my lil bro borrow her...and...he did major body damage on it..and i can't afford 1500$s* after the rain gives them a good wash off....

Quick Reply: hi from central PA