New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009 | 09:26 AM
|
Starting Member
AllEiz0nMe is on a distinguished road
Default Hi everyone!

I'm new here...And probably one of very few girls. lol I've got a 1991 full size scottsdale blazer. Has a 4 inch lift and 35 inch tires. From Trainer PA. South of Philadelphia. Well...Just wanted to say hi!!

Old 03-09-2009 | 09:35 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Now you have to put some pics up of that blazer!

Old 03-09-2009 | 09:38 AM
|
Starting Member
Default Thanks!

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Welcome! Now you have to put some pics up of that blazer!
No problem! Once I figure it out. lol

Old 03-09-2009 | 09:45 AM
|
Starting Member
Default Here's my beast

Of course it is the bigger blazer in the pic. lol Hope it comes out ok.

Attached Thumbnails Hi everyone!-picture-193.jpg  
Old 03-09-2009 | 10:11 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice! I am looking at possibly doing a front end swap on my K5 to the same front end as what you have on yours.

Old 03-09-2009 | 10:16 AM
|
Starting Member
Default Thank you again :-)

Very nice! I am looking at possibly doing a front end swap on my K5 to the same front end as what you have on yours.
Thanks! For some reason everyone loves the front end for that year. lol We had a blast in her yesterday. First time we took it offroading. Good thing we were there though. My brother's explorer (burgundy one) got stuck twice. Of course the chevy was there to save the day. lol And now he has to go out and buy a blazer. The little one next to mine made it through the same hole he was stuck in!

Attached Thumbnails Hi everyone!-picture-211.jpg   Hi everyone!-picture-221.jpg  
Old 03-09-2009 | 10:21 AM
Administrator

I am torn between the stock grill/headlight arrangement and the newer style grill. Seeing your blacked out grill makes me like it more than I previously had (looking at my 1990 Suburban donor truck).

Those pics look like fun, but where are the action shots of your K5?? LOL

Old 03-09-2009 | 10:38 AM
|
Starting Member
Default right here :-)

I am torn between the stock grill/headlight arrangement and the newer style grill. Seeing your blacked out grill makes me like it more than I previously had (looking at my 1990 Suburban donor truck).

Those pics look like fun, but where are the action shots of your K5?? LOL
Here's the blazer in action

Everyone was afraid of this one

And here's the one my broter got stuck in

Old 03-09-2009 | 10:38 AM
|
Starting Member
Default sorry

didn't work how I wanted it to

Old 03-09-2009 | 10:48 AM
|
Starting Member
Default NM the sorry....

Guess I had to reload my browser. Sorry :-)

Quick Reply: Hi everyone!