New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

How's it goin

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 07:44 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road
Default How's it goin

Hey everyone. I'm out in GA. I don't quite have the blazer just yet-I have to go to TX and pick it up. I'm flying out on Apr 15th to go get it though. I looked this forum up as a chance not only to share my passion and love for this truck, but also to learn as much as I can about it through other peoples issues. The one I'm getting is an 04 4-door that my dad is passing on to me. He is a master mechanic and takes IMACULATE care of his vehicles. So I'm pretty excited about getting it. It has no mods that I know of, and I'm not sure if I'm gonna leave it like that or do something with it. It still has a warranty on it, so whatever I do will have to be within the warranty limits. I'm a mechanic myself, but I've only been doing it fo 6 years and even there-only on older diesel vehicles. So by no means do I consdider myself an expert. However, I love engaging in auto conversation, so I can't wait to see what adventures and lessons await me on here!

Old 04-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Old 04-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Welcome! you mush show pics when you get it .. or it would be cool to do a trip log with pics of your journey home lol

Old 04-05-2009, 09:27 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

That's an awesome idea!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:29 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Originally Posted by Biohazed
Welcome! you mush show pics when you get it ..
Were ya hittin' the bottle a bit there, Christopher?