New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

I promise to never sell it

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand where Blazers are used imports from Japan. (Cause the steering wheel was fitted on the wrong side). LOL

Even my model '95 Blazer had to be imported. Although from the USA. I got mine off e-bay.

Attached Thumbnails I promise to never sell it-model-blazer-1.jpg   I promise to never sell it-model-blazer-3.jpg  
Old 01-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Beginning Member
Blazer 1:1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by NVANZEE
welcome to the forum. I also plan on keeping mine for ever
Thanks for all the welcomes! And I'm keeping a list of members forever trucks.
Someday, I'll post the list and that means you're committed to it!

Old 01-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Welcome from New Zealand where Blazers are used imports from Japan. (Cause the steering wheel was fitted on the wrong side). LOL

Even my model '95 Blazer had to be imported. Although from the USA. I got mine off e-bay.
Thanks, And you have a super truck! Plus the model!
I say, if one can, they should have a model of their truck.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Beginning Member
dragnblazer is on a distinguished road

i will never sell mine. i dont think anyone will ever give me what i would want for it anyways.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Welcome, and ncie blazer! and nice model, haha. I got one to!

Even has the factory dealer stickers on it XD

Old 01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show brother. i don't plan on selling mine-but would trade it in a heart beat for a rust free 1st gen 4 door (with a 5 spd of course! ).

Originally Posted by Blazer 1:1
Got them on eBay. That I know of, the only model kits made are the start of 2nd generation Blazers, '95, '96, and '97 years only.
they actually made a 1st gen one as well, but ultra rare to find one-and equal to the price of gold for it!

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Welcome, and ncie blazer! and nice model, haha. I got one to!

Even has the factory dealer stickers on it XD
sweet score on the promo model Craig. that too is another rare find. only paid a buck for it, eh.......sounds like it was a steal of a deal.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

you guys suck lol..i can't find one of mine dammut!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by dragnblazer
i will never sell mine. i dont think anyone will ever give me what i would want for it anyways.

dragnblazer... nice to hear, now you're also on the forever list.

To me, it's meaningless to how much one puts into or not into a vehicle if it's yours forever.

A forever person, it's yours forever and its priceless.

Old 01-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Beginning Member
dragnblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Blazer 1:1
dragnblazer... nice to hear, now you're also on the forever list.

To me, it's meaningless to how much one puts into or not into a vehicle if it's yours forever.

A forever person, it's yours forever and its priceless.
i can agree with that. i allways saw my dad workin on his 66 el comino and there one thing it taught me was to take pride in your truck and if you learn to make it work you can fix it and it will last forever. i love
this truck. i started my subfloor today if you wanta see my pics i posted them in my new member from las vegas thread

Old 01-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
they actually made a 1st gen one as well, but ultra rare to find one-and equal to the price of gold for it!
Thanks for jogging my memory, I remember seeing a "Snap Fast" type plastic model kit of the 1st generation. They're nice kit models, with no gluing or painting need and a modeler can make these look like the real thing. I remember it as a darker color, but a person can paint it whatever, don't know if it was 2 or 4 door. Now I'm going to hunt it down.

I to love those 1st generations. I had mine for 10 years and the performance was hard to beat. I shouldn't have sold it.
I sold it to a co-worker at work and it was hard seeing someone else drive it everyday. That I know of, it's still going strong.

Quick Reply: I promise to never sell it