New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Im a newbie on here...

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 10:36 PM
biggee247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Im a newbie on here...

What's going on everyone? This is Josh Clanton from oklahoma city, oklahoma. I have a 99 Blazer 2dr 4x4. Very nice, ill post some pics up on it later. I got some nice rims on it and a cal hood <---I think that's how you spell it. But ill post some pics up later, just wanted to say what up and nice to meet everyone and i hope to get some good information on here and just talk about blazer.

Latah, Josh

Old 01-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Im a newbie on here...

Welcome!

Old 01-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Canadian88 is an unknown quantity at this point

cowl hood. Those are cool.

Old 01-15-2006, 12:44 PM

Thank you guys...yeah im kinda mad at my blazer right now, i just changed the fuel pump and fuel filfter on it cuz the pump went out, and now a week after doing it, the service engine light is on and it like seems lke everytime i start it, it has been dead but it starts up on the first try just dogs down...i gotta take it to the shop so they can figure out what's wrong with it unless anyone else knows how to check the computer w/out taking it to the shop.

Old 01-15-2006, 05:37 PM

bump, need help asap

Old 01-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Autozone, Advanced Auto, etc will check your codes for free. Once you know what the codes are, report back and we'll go from there.

Old 01-15-2006, 06:30 PM

Ok, so if i go up to autozone, they will check my codes for free, do i just ask them if they can come check my ecu codes?

Old 01-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Administrator

yup, basically just tell them that your SES light is on and you would like it read.

Old 01-15-2006, 07:42 PM

sorry i might sound stupid but what is an ses light

Old 01-15-2006, 07:43 PM

so autozone will do it for free,...and they will read it, and it will give me what different options are making my light come on like the fuel pump or something like that.

Quick Reply: Im a newbie on here...