New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Im a newbie on here...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Im a newbie on here...

Can't clear a code because it is emissions and can be fatal... Hmm.. BS!

Anyway, the only reason why I said that you may be in for a new CAT is if it was gas pouring out of the muffler. Condensation (water) in the tailpipe is a normal thing.

The Evap purge code will go away if it is fixed and successfully completes the tests it goes through. Replace the gas cap and see how it goes after a week or two. The Evap code IS NOT a life threatening (vehicle speaking) code. I repeat, IS NOT!!

Old 01-17-2006, 10:56 PM
biggee247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright kewl, well before i go to dallas i will change my gas cap, an dthen whebnever i get back we will do something about it, like take it to the shop. Well mani appreciate everything you have done for me alot. So thanks alot. And one other thing what do you think of the blazer? She's a beaut aint she

Old 01-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, definitely nice looking. Get that one annoying code taken care of and you'll be golden.

BTW, where did you get your cowl hood from?

Old 01-18-2006, 01:04 PM

Actually im not sure, my dad got it before he passed away, and he got it for like 350 bucks, he was working at a car dealership as a paint and body man and that one came in and he paid for it instead of it going on the right car, so they ordered another one. She's nice though, i like it alot.

Old 01-21-2006, 03:10 PM
Canadian88 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a nice hood. Sweet lookin truck. Cardomain.com is a good photo website. They allow you to put info about your car, etc. It's free, and easy.

Old 01-23-2006, 12:51 PM

Thanks for the comments i appreciate it, and yeah, cardomain is the next website im throwing some pics up on. By the way, just to let everyone know, i changed out the battery in it and after switching out the battery it reset the codes, and my ses light hasnt been on for over two days, and about 600 something miles, so it must of been something minor.

Old 01-23-2006, 07:41 PM
2001blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

yea cowl hoods r pretty sweet

Old 01-25-2006, 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: 2001blazer

yea cowl hoods r pretty sweet

thanks

Old 01-28-2006, 01:15 AM

heck yeah, my topic is a hot topic, i mean my thread that is, that's kewl, first time ever to post on here and it's already a hot topic, just like me, cuz im hot stuff, lol, j/k, but ne wayz, the blazer's running good, no more ses light and so it's good, washed her yesterday and guess what, today it rains, that sux, next time im checking the weather. Gosh it looks good though when it's all clean, ill get a good pic of it during the day time and post it on here. -Josh, i really think i should of been able to join the top car of the month, lol..

Old 01-28-2006, 07:46 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: biggee247
i really think i should of been able to join the top car of the month, lol..
Stick around long enough and I'll agree with you

Quick Reply: Im a newbie on here...