New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Im a newbie on here...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 09:18 PM
biggee247 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Im a newbie on here...

Oh you dont worry about that, ill be here for a long time.

Old 01-28-2006, 09:18 PM

Hey swartlkk what is your first name, i figure id atleast get the first name of the guy who helped me out alot. lol. My name's josh. so nice to meet you.

Old 01-28-2006, 09:37 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

post *****

Old 01-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: 4lowlife

post *****
Who me? LOL don't think so, just doin' my job.

Anyway, my first name is Kyle, exactly as written out in my sig

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Old 01-29-2006, 03:31 PM

Not you Kyle.

Old 01-29-2006, 06:08 PM

Lol,....okay i didnt even see that, well thanks for all your help kyle, and trust me im not a post *****, first time no here, getting to know some people and talk about some blazers so dont worry about that.

Old 01-29-2006, 07:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: biggee247

Lol,....okay i didnt even see that, well thanks for all your help kyle, and trust me im not a post *****, first time no here, getting to know some people and talk about some blazers so dont worry about that.
I've seen MUCH worse, but not on BF.com! Its not a problem.

Old 01-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Not like it gets you anything but your name on a list...

Old 01-30-2006, 06:25 PM

Jusst jerkinin gyour chains guys. Now this makes me a post wh*re. lol!

Old 04-18-2008, 08:44 AM
Beginning Member
wolv2401 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really hate to add-on to this post, but I am having a similar gas related issue and wanted to see if I could get any pointers on what to do about this before taking it into the dealer (which I don't mind since it's worth it to me). The other day I had my blazer in the garage just to do some general maintenance on the new rims (checking lug torque and cleaning) and heard some splash all of a sudden. Gas was dripping out the back end. I looked back there and there was gas leaking out of this black module, which I have never seen before.I disconnected the hose and 1 harness and brought it to the dealer. They told me it was a EVAP Purge Valve and had one for me for $22. Even though I didn't know if that was the problem, I figured what the hell, only $22 so maybe I'd get lucky. However, this didn't make a difference.

Any idea on what else I could check myself before bringing it into the shop? There is a harness that plugs into this valvle. One wire is definately a ground, and the other does not have constant power, which I assumed to be due to the fact that it was fed in from some other sensor or relay.

I appreciate any help on this. I will be working on this all weekend before leaving to LA for work on Tuesday. Thanks again!

Quick Reply: Im a newbie on here...