New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Just joined w/ my 75 Blazer Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:31 PM
Blazer Ken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just joined w/ my 75 Blazer Convertible

Just got my first Blazer and its a project.....It is my 2nd Chevy, the other is a 72 BigBlock vette....someday, I'll get a modern car

I am not much of a mechanic and certainly will learn alot from the experts here.. I would appreciate any advice navigating this forum.

2 things I am looking to do with my project:

1) Spray a liner (like Rhino-liner) for the truckbed and entire floor of the vehicle. I was advise to get it media blasted before doing this and need some help to do this on my own..

2) Prep work to paint my vehicle. I dont know how to sand it down, prime it etc..

Any help would be great. In the future, I hope to be able to help some fellow members as well.

Thank you all.
Ken

Old 06-24-2008, 10:39 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Just joined w/ my 75 Blazer Convertible

A warm welcome to you from the Blazer family. Always good to see more full-size guys join. And I will get the ball rolling by saying...WE NEED PICS!

Old 06-24-2008, 10:54 PM

Rookie move on my part...here you go.

Old 06-25-2008, 02:54 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome.

Old 06-25-2008, 07:55 AM
FFJustin99Chevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the site Ken. That beast looks like a lot of fun!

Old 06-25-2008, 08:19 AM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the forum

Old 06-25-2008, 05:30 PM
972DRBLAZER is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to forum.

Old 06-26-2008, 01:35 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum. My '74 is a 350 small block.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2910/D703A3C9750B41B1969E776607173F10.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-26-2008, 06:02 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice project vehicle. You plan to do any offroading with it?

As far as advice goes on the forum, a good place to start is by reading the Rules of the Forum, located here.

There are also some good posts located at the very top of this New Member section that you could read, and a good section to visit with lots of helpful information is located here.

If you are not familiar with forum etiquette, please don't hesitate to ask any one of our longstanding members or a Moderator or Administrator.

Welcome to the site and remember to keep us updated on your new project's progress!

Old 06-26-2008, 11:02 PM

Thanks for the reply..mines a 350 as well... I plan on painting it. Thinking about a Gold or Bronze with black interior

thanks..no serious 4x4ing, but I plan to take a lot of fire roads, and some light hill climbing with the family.....i went through some rules, and found some other sections to post my requests.. thank you and will keep the forum updated...

***EDIT by m00nwater*** Combined consecutive posts

Quick Reply: Just joined w/ my 75 Blazer Convertible