New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Kiwi Newby Downunder N.Z

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Beginning Member
blazerlt1999 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Kiwi Newby Downunder N.Z

Hi all I’m Wayne from Wellington New Zealand I have had my RH LT Blazer for 3 years now and I love it! As time goes on the rattles get a little louder I have a wish list of repairs and improvements my biggest problem is parts!

I have only seen four Blazers in Wellington and I was wondering how to go about getting some new parts. I would like to replace both side mirrors I saw some led ones online that still fold and are heated.

I’m going to Sydney Australia in September and wonder if parts are more abundant there any ideas? Any comments will be appreciated.

Parts wish list. Front door hinge set, factory fog lamp lenses, 4wd vacuum actuator,(stuck in 2wd) Head lights fill up with water rains a lot here but lives in garage, will post pics soon.

Last edited by blazerlt1999; 07-05-2012 at 04:12 AM. Reason: bad smileys
Old 07-05-2012, 04:07 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Utah.

To use the smileys, just click on them, you don't need to post the link.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:08 AM
247monster will become famous soon enough

welcome!!

Old 07-05-2012, 04:14 AM
Beginning Member

Oh yeah thanks and i'm blonde.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:24 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

We've had a few members on here from New Zealand, one stops by every once in awhile. kiwiblazer is his name and he might be able to help you find parts over there.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from VA! Check out my build thread to see a cheap easy way to fix your 4wd!

Old 07-05-2012, 11:35 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from NY

Old 07-05-2012, 11:00 PM
gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from New Jersey

Old 07-08-2012, 01:38 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Wayne - I'm working backwards here! LOL. I've replied to your picture comment & sent an e-mail.

From your issues listed above, Bunce Motors have door hinges in stock. Had mine replace a while back. don't recall the cost but they were'nt expensive.

From memory there were 2-3000 Blazers that came into NZ. No luck in Aussie mate. I get calls from there too. They only have a few - all in Queenland. Seems only one dealer brought them in. There is a guy there goes by the name of filoblazer in Sydny or Melbourne.

In respect of the side mirrors - as well as heated & power, we have power fold mirrors - not an option on US/Canadian Blazers. I like the LED light mirrors you refer to - I'd like a pair myself but at the moment am contemplating selling.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:07 AM
Beginning Member

Cheers Ken thanks for all that info do you think Bunts will stock the vacuum actuator? want to keep my Blazer for a while.

Quick Reply: Kiwi Newby Downunder N.Z