New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Midwest Blazer Owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Midwest Blazer Owner

there are a variety of products used to protect from rust.
Spray on bedliner, self applied bed liner, and POR15 are the ones that come to mind. Then again the cheap way is a can of spray paint.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:32 PM
jdblazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Midwest Blazer Owner *PICS*

Thanks for the welcome, it's greaaaaaaaaaaat to be here!!!! I've been so busy reading the threads thatI forgot to check on this one. I've picked up some tricks and hope to start on my mods soon. I just ordered shackles and will do a Tbar crank on the front. Then it's time for wheels (Black Gragars 15 X 8) and 1" spacers in the rear, as for the tires, we'll have to see how the lift goes. MY PIC FILE ARE TOO BIG TO POST SO CHECK OUT MY SLIDE SHOW:

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/b...t=0e1f5506.pbw

LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS PLEASE

Old 11-26-2007, 05:46 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

What part of minnesota are you from?? I am originally from stillwater/bayport!!

Old 11-26-2007, 09:56 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Slideshow works just fine.

Welcome to the forum again, very clean, smooth truck. Excellent condition!

Old 11-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Crap!!! That is one clean truck! I wouldn't ever believe it had 180k miles on it to look at the pictures. The driver's seat doesn't show much more than 50k miles with how it looks and the rest of the interior is just as spotless. Very nice truck indeed!!!

Welcome!

Old 11-26-2007, 02:01 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

that truck looks like new, even the leather interior isn't bad for the age.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:44 PM
jdblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys, you wouldn't believe me ifI told you whatI paid for it! I was leery before I went to look at it, I thought maybey it was molested by a "do it yourselfer" but it turned out to be 100% original and I was shocked myself at the condition. The undercarriage is very impressive too.I'll post pics of that on my slideshow soon. I almost hate to mod it up even a little but I gotta!!

Hey "thegr81" I am in SE MN

Old 11-27-2007, 03:41 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Thats cool jdblazin were at in se ,mn? Your truck is awesome by the way, minnesota dot takes a toll on all the vehicles with there salting of the roads!!!