New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

more about my truck then me

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 04:38 PM
MetallicaFreak24 is on a distinguished road
Default more about my truck then me

hi,my name is brent. i'm 18, and i own a black 95 s10 blazer 4x4, who i named allison. she's my baby. she's got the 4.3 (like it came with anything else, lol). she has no battery right, but should have one within the 2 weeks. 5 years ago my dad got the truck as a gift from my grandfather, cause some guy owed him a favor. it wasn't in the best of shape, except the body. it sat in the driveway for about 3 months, then my dad went on a tear and overhauled it. first few things he got was fuel injectors, fuel pump, spark plugs, alternator, exhaust, and head gasket. then he rebuilt the tranny, rebuilt the rear differential, and a few other things. well we moved from NY to VA oct. 05, and the truck ran great the whole trip. everything was going good till march 07, the same month the inspection sticker expired, lol. the spider lines ,under the intake manifold, rotted out. well it sat for about a year and 2 months. may 08 comes around and dad finally is able to fix it. the news is that gas got into the oil, but the good news is that when i changed the oil, there was no sludge, lol. after changing the oil, the truck ran great, and then the battery died after thanksgiving. and thats where i am now, and i tell you what its killing me to see her sit there, but allison will drive again soon, and better then ever. i will do everything in my power to get that truck running right. when i get a chance i will post pics, that is of course, after a much needed bath and massage for her photo shoot, lmao. i know this was long, but i figured y'all wanted info on my truck not me, lol. if ya can't tell i love this truck, even through all the pain and suffering. i'm glad i finally found this forum, didn't know people loved their blazers as much i do mine. have a good one everyone.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:52 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the Forum!

Old 05-20-2009, 05:12 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, and hope the truck gets up and running.

Old 05-20-2009, 05:20 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

Oh yea- cant wait to hear more from you! Its great having fellow enthusiasts!

Old 05-20-2009, 05:37 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum!

Old 05-20-2009, 06:24 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome

Old 05-20-2009, 06:42 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Welcome.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Brent!

Old 05-21-2009, 03:34 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Beginning Member
Rdot9 is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome

Quick Reply: more about my truck then me