New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

My Jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 06:14 AM
Beginning Member
scanlojs is on a distinguished road
Default My Jimmy

New to the forum, got my 2000 jimmy sls about 6 months ago and have been having tons of fun in the mud and woods. cant wait till nova scotia winter!
check out my pics in album and tell me what you think

Jeff

Old 10-20-2010, 06:47 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:28 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Nice jimmy, I see you want to add a lift kit... body lift or suspension or both? By the looks of the rear on that you're hauling a lot of weight or have issues with the rear leafs. That being said there are a ton of articles about lifting in here, use the search, grab a few bevvies & sit back & read, tons of info... welcome to BF

Old 10-20-2010, 10:01 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Welcome!!!

Old 10-20-2010, 10:53 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from New York!

Old 10-21-2010, 05:52 AM
Beginning Member

thanks guys and thanks for the info. it's not me who was hauling i havnt towed anything yet haha but the previous owner had it for 8 years. i wanted to put a 2 or 3'' suspension lift on this summer but my power steering went along with a broken window and i needed a new alt and batt so i couldnt really afford it i only work part time haha. ill make it happen after the winter!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:29 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the site. We have a moderator on here from Nova Scotia as well. His screen name is Sisk.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:48 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks for the heads up Dave...Welcome from another Haligonian! Where abouts in hfx are you from?

Old 10-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Beginning Member

thanks! I live in timberlea, what about you

Old 10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm in Dartmouth now...moving to Sackville in the near future.

Quick Reply: My Jimmy