New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

NE Ohio checking in

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Beginning Member
BDS_237 is on a distinguished road
Default NE Ohio checking in

Hi all - been posting for a little while now. I bought a 2002 blazer back in march and have sunk a bunch of money into it taking care of the necessities that the previous owner didn't want to worry about before he traded it in.

Anyway, I am in NE Ohio, between Cleveland and Akron. I am a local truck driver, 30 years old, married with one kid, and one on the way.

My blazer is a 2002 2 door, 5 speed, 2wd version. It is black with a CAI and what appears to be a spacer under the throttle body <shrug>. The previous owner put those on, along with slightly wider tires and spacers on the rear. It is a good looking truck, no rust, which is amazing for this area but it is high on the miles... 153k. So far I've replaced the shocks, front brakes, and steering box. I had it aligned and balanced too. The battery died on me today, so I am heading to autozone to get them to do a diagnostic on it, and then spend more money.

Overall I am pleased with the truck, I just wish I didn't have to foot the bill for all of the routine maintenance that should have been done by the previous owner... but such is buying a used vehicle, and I enjoy wrenching on it.

-Sean.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:14 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:42 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Welcome!!!!!

Old 04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I think I speak for the whole forum

Oh and Welcome from Canada

Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Beginning Member
GMC cousin is on a distinguished road

Welcome

Old 04-06-2010, 08:28 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Welcome from Southeast Michigan and i agree with zedartwo, where are the photos?

Old 04-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Beginning Member
BDS_237 is on a distinguished road

Sorry - I'll get some as soon as I take some. I've got loads from my jeep days but haven't taken any of the blazer yet.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:44 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:06 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome from Canada also!

Old 04-08-2010, 02:06 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Another warm welcome from New Zealand also.

Quick Reply: NE Ohio checking in