New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from Cincy

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 01:51 PM
Beginning Member
rtvickers is on a distinguished road
Default New from Cincy

Hey everyone. My name is Tommy and I just joined the forum. I have a 1999 Blazer. Nothing special just your everyday black blazer. Its 4x4 but it doesn't work at the moment. Its a 4dr with a sun roof and leather interior. I don't have any pics right now. After I get it fixed and cleaned up ill post some pics.

Its not running right now. Hopefully you guys can help me get this thing up and going. Heres the main issue Im having right now. I was driving down the road and it just cut off and wont start. No crank at all. I turn the key and all the lights and bells come on but no crank. I replaced the battery and it started. I drove it for 4 months. But it happened again. I replaced the alt, starter, and the ignition switch. I did the pats process also. Im thinking my next step is to replace the BCM. If anyone has any suggestions don't hesitate to throw it out there.

Thanks
Tommy V

Old 07-20-2013, 02:32 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

If you will start a new thread concerning your cranking issues in the '2nd Gen Tech' section, folks will probably be able to help you.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by rriddle3
Welcome to the Forum.

If you will start a new thread concerning your cranking issues in the '2nd Gen Tech' section, folks will probably be able to help you.
Will do, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Old 07-20-2013, 03:56 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Utah.

Old 07-20-2013, 04:09 PM
Beginning Member

Thanks guys.

Old 07-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum! I work just out of Cincy

Old 07-20-2013, 08:36 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Badco
Welcome to the forum! I work just out of Cincy
I see your from West Chester. Where do you work? I work in Newport KY and I live in Eastgate.

Old 07-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rtvickers
I see your from West Chester. Where do you work? I work in Newport KY and I live in Eastgate.
A warehouse called M.S.S. We were located in Eastgate but the construction they're doing at 32 I believe forced us to move to Norwood in April.

Old 07-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Badco
A warehouse called M.S.S. We were located in Eastgate but the construction they're doing at 32 I believe forced us to move to Norwood in April.
I live at the intersection of Old 74 and Glenestewithmsville Rd. The construction does suck. But hopefully it will pay off in the long run. I hate the intersection at 32 and Glenestewithmsville. You sit at that light forever. They need to put a bridge in right there. From Jan-May I work a second job for a lawncare company in Sharonville. I quit going up 75 from Newport because of the construction on 75. Its the worst. BLAH!!!

Old 07-21-2013, 12:05 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

welcome from Mn!

Quick Reply: New from Cincy