New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the forum!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Basshead4lyfe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Welcome from Auckland, New Zealand.
Thanks man

Old 12-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

more than 1 10" lol...i have my 10" and my truck sub lol...i know how ot mix-n-match..but yah..thats toon to change lol the truck sub looks redonkulous i need 2 12's then i'll be set..

Old 12-04-2009, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
more than 1 10" lol...i have my 10" and my truck sub lol...i know how ot mix-n-match..but yah..thats toon to change lol the truck sub looks redonkulous i need 2 12's then i'll be set..
Yea I hear ya, you have to start somewhere!

Old 12-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Basshead4lyfe
Yea I hear ya, you have to start somewhere!
i used to have 2 12's and 2 bazooka tubes but(i call'em) my ex figured he bought them so when i8 left him he took them. pointless no car for him to put in lol...what a tool..wanted to buy them but..yah..ex bf complex kicked in lol had to be a dik weed about every thing...even took back the fishing pole n tackle box LMAO

Old 12-04-2009, 03:39 PM

i used to have 2 12's and 2 bazooka tubes but(i call'em) my ex figured he bought them so when i8 left him he took them. pointless no car for him to put in lol...what a tool..wanted to buy them but..yah..ex bf complex kicked in lol had to be a dik weed about every thing...even took back the fishing pole n tackle box LMAO
Thats crazy, just let me know where he is and I will get all your stuff back j/k.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:01 PM
Banned

Thats crazy, just let me know where he is and I will get all your stuff back j/k.
hahah actually he lives in my old appt an hour away :P i figure better off with it...gives me room to improve

Old 12-04-2009, 05:38 PM

hahah actually he lives in my old appt an hour away :P i figure better off with it...gives me room to improve
4 sure, I like the way you think lol!

Old 12-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Banned

4 sure, I like the way you think lol!
well they werent top quality i mean...20$s per tube and the 2 12's i made the box in school but he bought the subs..so meh..no biggie..only cost me 8$s to make lol subs were 50 each...and i can do much better...have a TIS (twenty inches strong)amp, n sub now...even they need upgrading

Old 12-04-2009, 09:12 PM

well they werent top quality i mean...20$s per tube and the 2 12's i made the box in school but he bought the subs..so meh..no biggie..only cost me 8$s to make lol subs were 50 each...and i can do much better...have a TIS (twenty inches strong)amp, n sub now...even they need upgrading
Well take a look at my build in the Audio section and if you have any comments, questions, concerns, criticism or anything dont be afraid to hit me up with messages! I show alot of detailed pictures on how to do custom stuff to your audio systems, anywhere from just building boxes to showing you how to fiberglass different things. This goes for everyone, Im always willing to lend advice or even a helping hand if your close enough!

Old 12-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the forum, and those rims look great on there

Quick Reply: New to the forum!