New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new to this forum.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 12:25 PM
Starting Member
gaspricessuckk is on a distinguished road
Default new to this forum.

hey there new to this forum, just came from the dodgestratus forums since my car **** the bed and i sold it.

now i got a black 98 blazer with only 76k on the engine, sunroof, woodgrain on the dash and doors, alpine deck, six disk changer, big *** intake, and muffler tip all from the previous owner. my plans for the short run for now are to tint the front two windows, black halo headlights, black tailights, hopefully black rims with a chrom lip, throwing in my system that i have two kicker L7 10's when i find a new amp.

longer plans, find more mods for the engine, maybe a drop, paint all the chrome murder black, bigger system, 4 solo x 10's i would love to get, some tvs. car show worthy.

first vehicle i owned age 17

97 ford ranger single cab with 77k on it had it for a year, had two systems and cd player not many mods

2002 mitsubishi mirage 2 door black, tints, jl audio w3v3 system with a1800 amp 17" r-tech black rims with a chrome lip, neons under the car, black halo headlights, had untill 2009

2000 dodge stratus, peice of ****! bought in august of 09, put 1500$ worht of parts into the engine, threw my jl system in, tints, 10,000k hid kit, kicker L7 system with 1000/1 jl amp, then tranny blew 3-17-10

now the blazer time

sorry for the big *** pics, took on my android phone

http://i43.tinypic.com/25pil2f.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/o0vts1.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/1zoi04y.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/b4ux02.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ry2ffc.jpg

Last edited by swartlkk; 03-25-2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Made img tags into url tags - Images too large to be displayed.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum! Your new truck looks pretty good! If you have any questions, just post up in the appropriate area!

I took the liberty of making the pictures a link instead so they'd fit on everyone's screens.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Starting Member

Ha yeah I know I was just reading the supercharger forum, lucky for me my uncle is a master mechanic and builds muscle cars as hobby, and my girl friends dads did car installs for a year, and her brother knows how to lower cars.

so when the time comes for me to work on the truck, ill have people

i wont have the truck untill tomorrow or saturday the dealership is fixing a shackle? something in the right rear tire making a clunking noise, sounded me to me like strut or shock when i test drove it.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:50 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum from New Zealand.
Sweet looking rig!!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Starting Member

Thanks!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:24 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!
Nice truck. I like the wheels. The wood trim on the inside is alright, but those tacky gauges have got to go IMO! lol.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Pennsylvania

Old 03-26-2010, 09:39 AM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Nice ride! Welcome from metro detroit area!

Old 03-26-2010, 12:53 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Another Metro Detroit welcome

Old 03-26-2010, 12:56 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Welcome!!!

Quick Reply: new to this forum.