New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to this forum.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 11:12 PM
Beginning Member
Madson26 is on a distinguished road
Default New to this forum.

Hey guys,
i figure I'll get the newbie post out of the way. I'm new to this forum, but I'm a long-time member of several other s series forums (some of which don't exist anymore) ZR2.com, zr2usa.com, s10forum, etc. I've always liked these trucks, and have owned several over the years. I currently own a 95 ZR2 p/u and an 02 BlaZR2, daily driver is a 2010 Raptor. The 95 has some history in the S10 community, and is currently SFA/V8 swapped/ 37's. The Blazer is mostly stock except for recovery gear. IdI like to consider myself pretty knowledgeable on these trucks, so hopefully I can contribute, I could probably replace ball joints on one of these blindfolded lol. I'm just looking for some more active s Series forums and possibly some group wheeling.
Anyway, howdy!

Old 01-19-2019, 11:20 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum!

Where abouts are you? I've got a group I wheel with, wouldn't mind another if you were halfway close

Old 01-19-2019, 11:53 PM
go chevy is on a distinguished road

Welcome aboard! Always room for another member... This Forum is very active as you will see, lots of good people on here helping in any way they can. I have learned a lot just by reading and keeping a journal on different things in case of future problems on my truck...

Old 01-20-2019, 12:15 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by cleburne red
Welcome to the forum!

Where abouts are you? I've got a group I wheel with, wouldn't mind another if you were halfway close
Currently NW AR, formerly Indy. Badlands off-road park used to be home, but it seems NW AR has some decent wheeling too. I've been to cliffs and Hannibal rocks too. Only problem now is needing a tow rig. The pick-up is beyond being driven to wheel and get home and the Blazer is best for recovering idiot drivers in the snow/ light wheeling. That's part of the reason I'm selling my Raptor.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:25 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by go chevy
Welcome aboard! Always room for another member... This Forum is very active as you will see, lots of good people on here helping in any way they can. I have learned a lot just by reading and keeping a journal on different things in case of future problems on my truck...
Thanks! I came across this forum looking at a new winch I want so I registered. I should have kept a journal because everything is all in my head lol. It makes going to the parts store interesting haha. Try asking for a brake master cylinder for an '80 1T suburban (they assure me it won't work, so I finally tell them I'm working on an '80 1T suburban) for a S10, or a set of brake pads for a 79f250, or a 1350 u-joint for an s10... You get the idea haha.

Old 01-20-2019, 07:12 AM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Madson26
Currently NW AR, formerly Indy.
Well, if you ever find your way down to dfw, hit me up!

Old 01-23-2019, 06:06 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the Blazerforum.

Old 01-26-2019, 08:34 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by error_401
Welcome to the Blazerforum.
Thanks!

Old 01-26-2019, 08:48 PM
odat is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Madson26
Thanks! I came across this forum looking at a new winch I want so I registered. I should have kept a journal because everything is all in my head lol. It makes going to the parts store interesting haha. Try asking for a brake master cylinder for an '80 1T suburban (they assure me it won't work, so I finally tell them I'm working on an '80 1T suburban) for a S10, or a set of brake pads for a 79f250, or a 1350 u-joint for an s10... You get the idea haha.
Welcome from Wyoming
I know the feeling - try remembering parts for my 4X4 in my avatar -

Old 01-29-2019, 07:26 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by odat
Welcome from Wyoming
I know the feeling - try remembering parts for my 4X4 in my avatar -
Haha I can only imagine. Only thing that is on par with mine. You would have me beat if it was an El Camero lol

Quick Reply: New to this forum.