New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New guy from the atlanta ga area

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 06:29 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Right on man. I just noticed you said you worked for the clutch company in your original post lol, sorry.
That's cool tho. I do a bit of photography too, nothing crazy. I just have basic camera's - a mini SLR and a basic Kodak digital one. I enjoy doing it as a hobby though, maybe one day own a full sized SLR to really get into it.
You have anymore examples of your work? a website or anything?

Old 05-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk28
Right on man. I just noticed you said you worked for the clutch company in your original post lol, sorry.
That's cool tho. I do a bit of photography too, nothing crazy. I just have basic camera's - a mini SLR and a basic Kodak digital one. I enjoy doing it as a hobby though, maybe one day own a full sized SLR to really get into it.
You have anymore examples of your work? a website or anything?
yeah its really fun stuff but its not a cheap hobby! its always a battle between car parts or camera gear LOL

i do not have a site up, im in the process of resarching what i need to get it going. for now you can check out my flickr page where i host my photos for a shoot i did a few days ago with an evo and when i just covered formula drift at road atlanta....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chadbee1982/

Old 05-16-2009, 06:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Cool man,
hahaha that drift comp. looked AWESOME!! That Evo is a bad *** ride too.
I like the winter shots you took...and that 300 with the rims is nuts lol. I'm still looking, but they look awesome so far!
Question for you though, the ones where the cars are moving (like the pic of your SRT you originally posted) do you actually take those driving down the road, or is it photo shopped after the fact?

Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk28
Cool man,
hahaha that drift comp. looked AWESOME!! That Evo is a bad *** ride too.
I like the winter shots you took...and that 300 with the rims is nuts lol. I'm still looking, but they look awesome so far!
Question for you though, the ones where the cars are moving (like the pic of your SRT you originally posted) do you actually take those driving down the road, or is it photo shopped after the fact?
yeah the drift event was alot of fun, i really like those events, they are very cool.

yeah those winter shots were wild cause it hardly ever snows in atlanta, and when it does it never sticks like that.

those are whats called a rig shot. 2 suction cups are attached to the car with a long pole with a mount on the end where the camera attaches and then the car rolls with the engine off at like 2 mph but you use a setting on the camera that takes 2-3 full seconds to take the picture and the background blurs and the wheels spin. the pole and suctions cups are then photoshopped out. all shots you see like that in magazines are the same set-up, it may look like the car is traveling at 60+ mph but the truth is the car isnt even turned on and is really going down a slight hill as fast as you walk

Old 05-17-2009, 12:25 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:32 AM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome!! Yes, the 4.3 is legendary, it places in the top 10 "best engine's ever made." Nice car by the way.