New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new guy fort wayne indiana

Old 11-22-2011, 12:00 PM
Beginning Member
96blackout is on a distinguished road
Default new guy fort wayne indiana

hey guys just got my first blazer i traded a 85 merkur xr4ti for a 96 red 2dr blazer has 4.3 with 90k on rebuilt motor runs great just needs somebody work lmk what you guys think and suggestions would be great oh and i also acquired a 2 in body lift with the truck as well hopefully install soon

Old 11-22-2011, 12:36 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Aren't those a lot like the Ford Sierra Cosworths? Or Cossie as Top Gear would say.

I suggest you get some body panels from the Junkyard or www.LMCTruck.com

It looks like he put A LOT of effort into the interior first... and didn't really care about the exterior lol.

Oooo, I think a 98 Front End Conversion would look good too.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 11-22-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:20 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

welcome

truck looks great

I bet youll make it look even better when finished

Old 11-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Beginning Member

Yes thats what it was i had never even heard of the car before some guy offered to trade it to me for my ole ford so i traded and then traded for this blaze i've always loved these blazers not bad for only having 800 bucks in it from the first truck lol and yes big plans for it i've been in the jeep seen for a long time so this is gonna be fun and def need to knock all the bondo out of it and get new panels was honestly thinking of hurculiner the entire truck but not sure yet

Old 11-22-2011, 04:53 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the club.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:38 AM
Beginning Member

was wondering the grill on this truck doesnt look right it just doesnt seem like it belongs on this truck due to the fact that on both sides the grill is about and inch in from the front fender can anyone tell me if this is how it is suppose to be

Old 11-23-2011, 08:11 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

To be honest it looks like it has been in a front end wreck... Its definitely not supposed to be such a difference.

She's definitely had a hard life.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 11-23-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Beginning Member

Well went to put a new corner cover on the bumper and the bumper is bent so most likely since i'll have to replace the bumper i'll either do a front end swap or just have new off road bumper made for it

Old 11-24-2011, 09:34 AM
Banned
brendan127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Aren't those a lot like the Ford Sierra Cosworths? Or Cossie as Top Gear would say.

I suggest you get some body panels from the Junkyard or www.LMCTruck.com

It looks like he put A LOT of effort into the interior first... and didn't really care about the exterior lol.

Oooo, I think a 98 Front End Conversion would look good too.
That's what I was thinking.. lol. That interior is awesome. The exterior though.. ehhhh. Might be worth a shot to go look over at LMC Truck and order one of their catalogs. Like CBC said.. one of the newer front end conversions would look good. Specifically the ones with the stacked lights and not the single headlight.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I live down by Marion

Last edited by brendan127; 11-24-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by brendan127
That's what I was thinking.. lol. That interior is awesome. The exterior though.. ehhhh. Might be worth a shot to go look over at LMC Truck and order one of their catalogs. Like CBC said.. one of the newer front end conversions would look good. Specifically the ones with the stacked lights and not the single headlight.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I live down by Marion
Or heck, even just a conversion to the 4 door front end. That recessed headlight thing is killing me lol. Works for the 80s Camaros, but not the Blazer lol.

Originally Posted by 96blackout
Well went to put a new corner cover on the bumper and the bumper is bent so most likely since i'll have to replace the bumper i'll either do a front end swap or just have new off road bumper made for it
So I guess it had been in a wreck. You can always do both lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new guy fort wayne indiana