New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new guy w/blazer xtreme

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Beginning Member
TheRealKoop is on a distinguished road

Looks great, such a polar opposite from the zr2 package lol.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:51 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Up North where I am, you never see Xtreme Blazers, maybe because there isn't even a 2wd Blazer I've seen in town... NO WAIT! There's one, and it's lifted (to the point where I can walk under it) lmao. There's maybe 2 or 3 Xtreme S-10's but that's it. Up until I joined here I had no idea GM even produced Xtreme Blazers.

Sad isn't it? I was a sheltered Blazer owner.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Its funny cause Sudbury isn't even that north lol. There's a few xtreme's running around here, but you're right oktain...they're more rare in Canada.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

With respect to Toronto and Southern Ontario, we're pretty north lol. In this province we're considered the northerners... but back on topic...
Any future plans for your red-devil sinnervision?

Old 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Its funny cause Sudbury isn't even that north lol. There's a few xtreme's running around here, but you're right oktain...they're more rare in Canada.
And non-existant in the Southern hemisphere.

I love the bumpers & side thingys below the doors. Not that I could fit them on my truck with the nerf bars on. Probably dont make those kits for 4doors anyway.

Old 06-23-2009, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran

There was talk of getting them off of an S10 Extreme and modifying them to fit. Forget which thread though.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Beginning Member
sinnervision is on a distinguished road

thanks for all the comments guys! when i first saw it from the road, i thought the wheels were aftermarket. but then i looked it all over and noticed the chevy bowtie on the center caps. a friend of mine with an older blazer thats on frame dropping bags is jealous cause mine came with the wheels. said he had been wantin some for his, but can never find any at all. it is rare to see/find these wheels i take it?

as for how much mine is dropped....im not positive yet. ive measured the rear blocks, and they are 3". the front sits a bit lower than the back. so i guess i have a 3 3 drop ??

Old 06-23-2009, 11:40 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

the zq8 wheels you have are relativly rare and if you do find a set for sale the price is usually pretty steep. as for the drop the xtreme and zq8 models sit 2" lower than regular blazer so if the previous put a lowering kit on you probaly have close to a 5" drop compared to a regular blazer. lol if been looking for a set of those wheels that are priced decently for almost a year so consider yourself very lucky

Old 06-24-2009, 06:26 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I've been looking since I got my Blazer and haven't found any. Rare is an understatement lol. Expensive is also an understatement. People usually want your first born child for those rims

Old 06-24-2009, 08:53 AM
BF Veteran

I know what you mean, I was looking for the ZQ8's to use as summer rims, I ended up buying some YC5's from a junkyard to use as winter rims lol. The price was ridiculous, they wanted my first and second born.

Quick Reply: new guy w/blazer xtreme