New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New in Iowa

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 10:20 PM
kustom_werks is on a distinguished road
Default New in Iowa

I'll admit up front I joined the forum to see what others are doing with their vehicles, and to determine how to best go about selling a 99 customized B2 I have - a friend suggested trying to connect with blazer afficianados rather than hoping someone on craigslist or other places might appreciate what I have.

I have zero desire to take advantage of this forum, so will look to post more info in 10 days once my new member status updates...

Until then, here is what I've had the joy of driving and getting great looks in!

Attached Thumbnails New in Iowa-img_0178.jpg  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:39 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Nice truck! Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

so your joining the forum just to list your blazer for sale, and then hoping you will get more money for it because people on here like custom blazers?

Old 03-18-2010, 12:07 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show brother.

good luck trying to sell it.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:11 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

welcome, where you from? what year? the whole shebang ya know?

Old 03-18-2010, 12:39 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Another welcome from New Zealand.
Ship it to here, should be able to get a bit for it down under.
Mind you the shipping costs will shock you.LOL

Old 03-18-2010, 01:26 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

We've got a guy here who row across the Tasman - took 3 months! Give him some paddles. Should be here next year! LOL

Old 03-18-2010, 07:41 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada.

Just so you know the new member status doesn't just go by time spent here, it's also based on post count. If you're just coming here to sell your blazer in the hopes of getting more money for it I'd recommend re-thinking that idea. You won't get more money from us just because we like Blazers. Besides that you just posted exactly what you plan to do, so a lot of people definitely won't want to pay more for it.
It's a nice looking truck.

Old 03-18-2010, 08:36 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Welcome, I think its a pretty clean and well done "low" blazer, but like sisky boy said, we wont pay more, we just appreciate more. Plus it seems that blazers are on the drop in price ( i hate to say it ) but they just arent worth what they used to be... dang economy... (i saw a guy selling a 99 with ilke 100k for 9000 because it was what he still owed on it...its still for sale)

Old 03-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

nice truck welcome

Quick Reply: New in Iowa