New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New kid from TB, FL

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Beginning Member
PyroCustoms is on a distinguished road
Smile New kid from TB, FL

Hey everybody! Been searching these forums for a few months now and finally got to join! i just happened to get t boned in my 4 runner on my 17th birthday and it was time to get a new car! So what did i do? searched and searched craighslist everyday for a 2 door 4x4 blazer. I came up with a 1995 2x4 2 door murdered out blazer with 120k. Im extremely happy with my find and can't wait to start tearing into this bad boy. Im hoping to have my double din fiberglass project posted up as soon as i get it 100% done. well hope to talk to everybody on here sooner or later! Enjoy! and happy blazin! lol

Old 07-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Old 07-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Beginning Member

Thanks! Ive read lots of your posts and you seem to be a well knowlegable person on many diff types of vehicles and look forward to getting some info from you and others on the so many ?s i have on my blazer

Old 07-05-2009, 10:54 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

welcome to the forum!!

Old 07-05-2009, 11:42 PM
Beginning Member

Thanks man! i see you have the cold air intake on your truck how do you like it? i cant spend the cash for a k&n but i want to do like a 90 degree and a straight piece with a filted from pepboys/autozone total would be like 50 bucks. also how do u like the dual exhaust? big noise differnce?

Old 07-05-2009, 11:52 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i really like my CAI ive had it almost 2 years now and i have no complaints what so ever as for the exhaust its an attention getter to say the least. at idle and driving through town it has a nice rumble to it and it gets as little raspy at WOT but its a v6 so its expected.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:05 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

welcome!

Old 07-06-2009, 01:36 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from down under.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:35 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:28 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome from up North!

Quick Reply: New kid from TB, FL