New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new from las vegas

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

Welcome from the other RHD way down under in Kiwi land

Truck looks cool dumped like that how do you get on with the fumes coming up through the floor on your way to work and dam it must be loud in there hope you got some good sounds going on

Old 01-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Beginning Member
dragnblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
welcome to the forum.
nice ride and interesting rims
ya the rims are unique heres some up dates.

i started my subfloor. im gonna trim the wheel wells out and lay sheet metal over a subfloor of
1x1 18ga square tub. i started the first top bars and center braces. the top 3 bars are welded to a plate i hand fab and welded in the 6 holes that where in the inside of the cab. they came out to 58 1/2 in each. i then welded in 4 cross piece at 19 1/2 apart. its level as can be i used a level and also used a piece of sheet metal and a longer bar to make sure it was level. im very happy with where i got today. on to the pics

theres gonna be alot of room under this section as i designed it that way so i can get to the link bars and bag brackets. enough that i can sit on the floor while the truck is on jack stands. and be in there working. not that im gonna make a habit of doing that but u get the idea.

Last edited by swartlkk; 02-03-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Combining Consecutive Posts - Please use the EDIT function to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. Consecutive Posting is prohibited by the rules of the forum.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:41 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show brother. you really should be posting all this in a build thread.

i can't believe you left the truck floor open like that, and still drove around your family in it. if it was just you, well.....it's just your gray matter, but to bring others too.........

but @ least you're taking care of it now, and nice work so far. the white on white on white colour scheme is lookin' better now, w/the new chrome out front. gonna keep with the dark blue interior? would look sweet, IMO.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Beginning Member

its staynin blue. i have never taken my son or daughter on other adults who knew it was like that so they made the choise. i finaly got a chance today to clean my garaged and then i desided to bust out the chop saw and the welder. its coming along nicely.

im also getting more and more ideas for the rest if you got any suggestions let me know.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Nice work, looks good. Welcome from PA

Old 01-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Bad Attitude
Welcome from the other RHD way down under in Kiwi land

Truck looks cool dumped like that how do you get on with the fumes coming up through the floor on your way to work and dam it must be loud in there hope you got some good sounds going on

well i cutt the back out and it was only gonna be like that for about a month or so....2 years later and im finally starting the new floor. the fumes arent so bad when your driving its bad at the red lights. it is pretty load with the road noise so i just blast my stereo and the subwoofer drowns the road noise out. only problem is then i cant hear for about 20 mins once im at work. hahah

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
Nice work, looks good. Welcome from PA
thanks its been a long road. since i first bought this truck in december of 2003 when it was stock. it got stolen on xmass eve of that year and was recovered 3 days later after a few liquor stores were robbed. and then i just started slowly colecting parts.

just picked up a 2002 4 door blazer last saturday....SO NOW I OWN 2

Last edited by swartlkk; 02-03-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Combining Consecutive Posts - Please use the EDIT function to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. Consecutive Posting is prohibited by the rules of the forum.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:32 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

You know, now that you bought another Blazer. You MUST post pics of that one, now. lol

Old 02-02-2010, 11:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ duh!!

Old 02-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Beginning Member

im adding them right now

i love the paint on the 4 door. i named the truck rose as in the womans name. after the paint color. i really like the last pic

Last edited by swartlkk; 02-03-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Combining Consecutive Posts - Please use the EDIT function to add additional information to your post if another member has yet to reply. Consecutive Posting is prohibited by the rules of the forum.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:48 PM
BF Guru

nice new addition. not a fan of red, but that looks good on it.