New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member from across the pond

Old 02-08-2010, 06:34 AM
SteveBroad is on a distinguished road
Default New member from across the pond

Hi. I typed in Chevrolet Blazer diff oil and found this site! Oh, the wonders of modern technology :-)

I am in Essex, England and have had my '99 Blazer LT for less than a year, but will be keeping it for some time. It replaced my old Range Rover and, apart from the lack of a heated front screen and the annoying beep when setting the alarm, it is more comfortable, less boat like on bends and, surprisingly to me, better made.

It is a standard 4.3l petrol version, except for Corvette front calipers, rotors and aftermarket alloys.

They are very rare over here and I have yet to pass one on the road. Every second 4x4 over here is either a Range Rover or a Jeep Grand Cherokee :-)

I look forward to chatting to you guys and learning much over the comming months.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:37 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 02-08-2010, 06:53 AM
SteveBroad is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rriddle3
Welcome to the Forum.
Thanks for the welcome. I am a moderator on torquecars.com so it is a little strange being a new boy again :-)

Old 02-08-2010, 07:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!

Old 02-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome From Pennsylvania

Old 02-08-2010, 09:30 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum

Old 02-08-2010, 10:00 AM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Michigan

Old 02-08-2010, 11:40 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome.

Old 02-08-2010, 11:58 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

There must be about 15 or so Brits on here. Just don't seem to be very sociable. LOL

They ask a few questions & disappear!

Now before you dissapear mate, you've got to post pic's of your truck. It's the MOST important (unwritten) rule of the forum. After all - who's to believe you've got a Blazer? hey? hey?

Besides, I need to compare your truck with mine, after all us RHD owners are a minority & we need to show the superiority of our trucks. In case you didn't know, we've got wider fender flares than the US Blazers! LOL [he says as he rubs it in - stir, stir] LOL

Sorry George (georgesblazah)! j/k LOL

Old 02-09-2010, 07:32 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SteveBroad
Thanks for the welcome. I am a moderator on torquecars.com so it is a little strange being a new boy again :-)
Welcome! And I know what you mean

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New member from across the pond