New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member from Ontario, Canada!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 10:36 PM
SleeK96Er is on a distinguished road
Default New member from Ontario, Canada!

Hey all! Ive got a 96 Blazer LT 4x4 that i got for free! (Can't go wrong with that!) Sole purpose of this vehicle is for it to be a project truck/ winter beater. Haven't decided yet if i am going to Lift it or Lower it yet but i am sure ill make up my mind after some browsing and brainstorming. Anyways, thanks for having me and im sure ill enjoy my stay!

Old 11-27-2009, 10:52 PM
flipzat is on a distinguished road

Welcome ! im new here 2 and im from Ontario, Canada! also

Old 11-28-2009, 12:49 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from the wild west in New Zealand.
Free!! you'll never be able to complain about her being a money pit.LoL

Old 11-28-2009, 12:56 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from another Kiwi in Auckland, New Zealand.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:40 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

LOL my car has been negative free (-$) twice now, not counting original purchase...
Welcome to the forum

Old 11-28-2009, 06:25 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from out East (Nova Scotia)! Great to see more Canadians join up.
If it's a 4x4 I'd say lift it. You'll never get very low with a 4x4 and it will be a lot of work to get low anyway. Lifting a 4x4 is much easier then lowering one.

Old 11-28-2009, 08:57 PM
SleeK96Er is on a distinguished road

Yea i think i'm goin to lift. There are some decent trails in the area and the truck is more versatile lifted than if i were to lower it... (no offroad capability then lol) I work at Napa Auto Parts so either way parts will be cheap to come by! Im lookin forward to wrenching on this truck..

Old 11-29-2009, 06:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show brother. never mind more Canadian's showing up Alex, i'm glad to see more Southern Ontario owners showing up on here.

too bad i didn't see your post yesterday, i put together a little "Tim's" meet this afternoon in Kitchener. and you have a really close neighbour who lives in Cambridge as well.

i posted the meet in the Lounge yesterday-i think you'll be able to figure out which one it was, and plan on keeping that thread for any of our future gettogether's, so check it out if you wish.

be sure to post some pic's of your "beater" when you can. hey Alex, what's wrong?................no formal demand-i mean request-for pic's from the noob?

Old 11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Cambridge, nice..origionally born and raised in london here..

Old 11-29-2009, 07:32 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Welcome from way down in Florida!

Quick Reply: New member from Ontario, Canada!