New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Member from Philly looking to get his first Blazer/Jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 09:13 PM
Beginning Member
UnHoly is on a distinguished road
Default New Member from Philly looking to get his first Blazer/Jimmy

Hello everyone! Happy to be here, I'm actually here in search of a Blazer/Jimmy (possibly a Bravada, but I'm not a big fan of OLDS to be honest). This would be the first one I'd own, but my family has had Blazers for years, and I've always loved them. I test drove a 97 today, but it was just a nip out of my budget... I'm really looking to get in to a Blazer or a Jimmy, without breaking my bank (doesn't need to be spectacular, just good running, and relatively clean inside, as I'll be transporting my newborn son in it).

I'm sure there is a rule that new members can't use the classifieds until a certain number of posts or something, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thank in advance!

Old 03-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from VA!

Old 03-29-2013, 04:48 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Utah.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:41 PM
95BlazenLT is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Michigan...

Old 03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Starting Member
blackhawk61 is on a distinguished road

Welcome from NC !

Old 03-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Beginning Member
gpgab97 is on a distinguished road

Not sure where in philly you are but here in the far northeast there are probably a hundred or so used dealers (including bristol,langhorne morrisille ect). I have found my last two blazers this way.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Beginning Member
UnHoly is on a distinguished road

Gpg funny you should mention, I wound up getting a 98 jimmy envoy (that's what they said) from Gordon Chevy on the blvd. they were selling it on eBay and I missed the last bid by 2 seconds. The truck has 115k miles on it, but she runs great. All (that I know) I have to do is change the front tires which I have and get her inspected.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Beginning Member
gpgab97 is on a distinguished road

If you are familiar with the area try the dealer (red building i think) at Street Rd and Old lincoln hyw. He's done me a couple of state wide "dealer/auction" searches in the past. Good guy too i just forgot the name...

Old 03-31-2013, 12:22 AM
Twip will become famous soon enough

welcome from so cal.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:11 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by UnHoly
Hello everyone! Happy to be here, I'm actually here in search of a Blazer/Jimmy (possibly a Bravada, but I'm not a big fan of OLDS to be honest). This would be the first one I'd own, but my family has had Blazers for years, and I've always loved them. I test drove a 97 today, but it was just a nip out of my budget... I'm really looking to get in to a Blazer or a Jimmy, without breaking my bank (doesn't need to be spectacular, just good running, and relatively clean inside, as I'll be transporting my newborn son in it).

I'm sure there is a rule that new members can't use the classifieds until a certain number of posts or something, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thank in advance!
Welcome where are you located Im looking to get rid of one.?Yes im serious.OOPs nevermind you want something running.

Last edited by 1sttimejimmyowner; 05-10-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Quick Reply: New Member from Philly looking to get his first Blazer/Jimmy