New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member sayin hey

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default New member sayin hey

Just wanted to say hey,
I just bought a 1998 blazer for a daily driver and to drive to college and back. Hoping to get alot of good information from the site.

Thanks, Aaron

Old 09-21-2009, 01:34 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada! Pics of the truck? and any more pics of that GTO?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Starting Member

Yeah I will see if I can post some in a gallery of the car. I dont have any of the blazer yet. Im gonna try and clean it up and snap some this weekend.

Also are the wheels that are on your blazer in your signature considered zr2 wheels. Thats whats on mine and I have only seen them on zr2s?

Old 09-21-2009, 01:52 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

as far as I know these rims came on a lot of Blazers...not just the ZR2's. They're the most common rims around me. I see them on all kinds of stock Blazers...so I assumed they weren't ZR2 specific.

Last edited by Sisk; 09-21-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Welcome

Old 09-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Beginning Member
Beverly Stayart is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it.

Old 09-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Starting Member

thanks
I guess my wheels were not zr2 specific like i thought.
and i added some pics of my car to a gallery and ill add some pics of the blazer later
https://blazerforum.com/forum/members/sifd4x4-19605-albums-my-other-rides-796/

Old 09-21-2009, 07:08 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yeah, depends on the optioning on your truck, they're PA3 rims, the other 5 spoke rims you see (the big disk with the small spokes going out and meeting the bead) are YC5's... I learned this when I bought my winter rims, YC5's.

Old 09-21-2009, 08:13 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
Yeah, depends on the optioning on your truck, they're PA3 rims, the other 5 spoke rims you see (the big disk with the small spokes going out and meeting the bead) are YC5's... I learned this when I bought my winter rims, YC5's.
Aight, I will have to check my rpo codes to see what came on the truck. The rims I have are in good shape except for the center caps have the paint chipping off. Has anybody ever painted those or now what color they are from the factory?

Old 09-22-2009, 01:55 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Quick Reply: New member sayin hey