New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Member/Synergy Offroad Rep

Old 04-01-2012, 02:47 AM
jwwaldschmidt is on a distinguished road
Default New Member/Synergy Offroad Rep

Greetings from Derby, KS.

My name's JW Waldschmidt, and I'm a sales representative for Synergy Offroad. We specialize in offroading products for the S-series trucks & SUV's, although we are expanding our product offerings to other specialty offroad vehicles.

In an effort to expand our customer base, I'll be spending some time here on BlazerForum. I've been an S-series owner for 3 years now, spending most of my "forum time" over on Zr2-USA, with a glance over at S10Forum every now and again.

I'm 19 years old, currently attending school to get my Associate's in Welding Technology, with plans to complete my Bachelor's in Welding Engineering after that. I work with Synergy as a side job, mainly handling customer relations on the Forum's and adding new products to our line-up.

If there's any way I can assist any of you, let me know. We have access to THOUSANDS of products that aren't listed on our website - if it's automotive or offroading related, we can probably get it for you.

I've spent a great deal of time (and money) working on the S-series platform. I always try to add in and help with issues as best I can... I'm not just here to troll for sales.

I don't own a Blazer (at this point, I would like to purchase one within a few years), but my S-series pride & joy is my 1999 S10 ZR2 with a custom SAS on it. It's got a D44HP front & a D60HP Rear, and is currently undergoing an LS2 swap. I keep a build thread over on Zr2-USA, if any of you are interested in reading about that.

Enough yapping. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Old 04-01-2012, 02:57 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Nice truck man Welcome from NY

Edit: I always wondered whats into the steering shaft joint ??

is there instructions i can download ... I wanna see whats into it before i buy one

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 04-01-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:13 AM

I assume you're talking about the Flaming River U-Joint to replace the stock rag joint?

If so, take a look through this thread on Zr2-USA, it details everything that needs to happen with the swap. We just recently started carrying these, and have sold several recently... they're quality pieces, and go a LONG ways to improve the steering feel on these trucks. You'd be amazed how much play is in the factory rag joint.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:25 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Yup this is why i wanna do this =P Ill check it out thanks !

Old 04-01-2012, 03:26 AM

Not a problem. You won't regret it.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:33 AM
BF Guru

Looks easy now i need to save up for this =D thank you !

Old 04-01-2012, 07:57 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Utah.

Old 04-01-2012, 08:10 AM
gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about

Very nice truck
Welcome from New Jersey

Old 04-01-2012, 07:07 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Please be sure to review the Forum rules, especially numbers 5, 7, & 8.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Well Howdy Partner.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Member/Synergy Offroad Rep