New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new from utica,NY

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Banned
felonyblazer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: new from utica,NY

well i just got back from court and come to find out these westmoreland judges hate people from utica.. the judge postponed my court till the 28th cause my paid lawyer wasnt present and now they uped the felony criminal mischief 3rd to a 2nd degree and they wanna charge me with a d felony instead of an e felony. no matter what i will still keep the blazer! i appreciate the ggod lucks they paid off so far

Old 11-07-2007, 09:18 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

welcome.....and yeah....snowmobile trails are the last possible place you ever want to be caught off road.......yeah.....they take that stuff pretty seriously here in michigan...

Old 11-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Starting Member
FRICKINNUTS is an unknown quantity at this point

Man-- felony for driving on a trail? Thats frickin crazy! and they call me frickinnuts.
You didn't happen to run over someone on a snow mobile or something?

Old 11-07-2007, 09:39 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

ORIGINAL: Paddle_grl

...snowmobile trails are the last possible place you ever want to be caught off road...
just out of curiosity, but what is the big deal with snowmobile trails? why do the take them so seriously?

Old 11-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Banned

no and when the sherriffs car pulled around and i seen him i tried to stop but i was half wayalready into the doughnut then the town highway supervisor came n started barkin at me. well i did more than doughnuts i turned 2 acres into mudland! if i had a chance to do it again, you better believe i would!!!!!!! thats why i got the felony BLAZER

Old 11-07-2007, 09:42 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

That sucks, luckily in the UP people don't care cause snowmobile trails, seasonal roads, and off road trails/ logging roads all look the same when there is no snow on them. Well welcome to the forum. Hope your court thing goes well, thats pretty ridicuolous charges.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Banned

Since ive had my blazer i couldnt find sites for parts but now that i found this forum i will be a dedicated member and tell all my other friends with blazers about this site.... thanks for the good luck..tell ya what even with no 4wd that blazer is a monster

Old 11-07-2007, 11:08 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: felonyblazer96
...well i did more than doughnuts i turned 2 acres into mudland! if i had a chance to do it again, you better believe i would!!!!!!! thats why i got the felony BLAZER
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 11-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Banned

where in whitesboro?

Old 11-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

That is really ridiculous that they charged you with a felony for that. The cops up there must have too much time on their hands or something. Down here in Bmore, they don't even seem to consider a B&A a bad offense. Good luck.

Quick Reply: new from utica,NY