New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newb from NY

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road
Default Newb from NY

hi my names Justen and this newbie thing is well,new to me since im a senior member on my GM sport compact forum,but anyway..i own a 97 Oldsmobile bravada that i got after my Cavalier Z24 **** the bed and so far i like the bravada alot more(cept the horrable mpgs lol) than the cavi.I currently have no mods to it at all except some grill inserts to make the grill look decent after the ****-tard ex owner trashed it some how and a messed up front bumper that im gonna some how fix in the spring,and a system for my listening pleasure. Idk if i will do any thing else as suvs are new territory for me so idk whats out there to do w/ them so any insight would be awsome..i will get pix up once i get steal em from my profile on gmscf.com..later and i hope to learn alot here

Old 01-11-2010, 01:57 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

mpg and suvs never really played well together. that being said, the newer (ghey-er) "suvs" on the road today do a bit better. i bounce between 12.5-14.5 mpg and have not figured out why yet.... i dig the Bravada's... I think you have a worthy vehicle on your hands there. Good luck with the **** removal from your bed

Welcome to THIS forum

Old 01-11-2010, 02:10 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!

Old 01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by ABN31B
mpg and suvs never really played well together. that being said, the newer (ghey-er) "suvs" on the road today do a bit better. i bounce between 12.5-14.5 mpg and have not figured out why yet.... i dig the Bravada's... I think you have a worthy vehicle on your hands there. Good luck with the **** removal from your bed

Welcome to THIS forum
yeah the trip computer i have in my truck says i get between 15-18 mpgs but idk how accurate that is..but it gets me around reliably so its kool,i like the bravada so far its a good audio truck and its fun as hell to go off road w/ it..and thanx im getting the pos cavalier junked very soon so no more **** in the bed lol

Old 01-11-2010, 02:23 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Welcome to the forum from Canada!
thanx dude,this place seems really friendly,glad to be here and the pix of the bravada are in my profile..i'll post a link
https://blazerforum.com/forum/members/97bravada-23111-albums-my-bravada-1403/

Last edited by 97Bravada; 01-11-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Beginning Member
kng254 is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Long Island.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by kng254
Welcome from Long Island.
thanx..nice to know there is a fellow NYer on here,how many other NYer are there?

Old 01-11-2010, 06:06 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Where exactly in CNY is you be mister? O_o

Old 01-11-2010, 06:10 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Hey Newb From NY :lol: sorry I'm from NY to just pick a random spot and you found me. Haha piza of your blazer?

Old 01-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by CNYCountryKidd
Where exactly in CNY is you be mister? O_o
im from the oswego/fulton area,bout 20 miles fron syr

Quick Reply: Newb from NY