New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Starting Member
Jake K13 is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie

Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jake, I live in northern Virginia, I own a 89 K5 blazer, My dad bought it, God must have been close to 10 years ago or so. I just turned 18 a few days ago, so now its basically mine . Basic background of the K5 when we bought it, it was a everyday use truck, then my dad got an offer on a sweet suburban that he couldn't pass up, y'all know how truck guys are. Anyways the K5 sat in the driveway every now and then, eventually the passenger window motor stopped working and at the time we didn't have have the money to get it fix, its been sitting in the same spot for about six years now.

It has a bunch of problems, I have a bunch of parts and I plan on starting to work on it with a buddy next week. the parts I have are: Radiator, fuel filter, 4 shocks, Headers, Exhaust, spark plugs. But i need some more. it also needs a new steering wheel, battery, batter tray, tires and brakes, it'll probably need a few other parts as well like a steering column but that will all come in time. for now ill deal with what i have.

I joined this forum so i can meet some new people, see other tucks and also get what help I can with questions that I know I will have as I move along in this process since I'm new to this and don't know too much I am really excited to be here and learn!

Nice meeting everyone!

Old 10-18-2012, 06:39 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:28 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from NY

Old 10-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from VA!!

Old 10-18-2012, 10:20 PM
gojorg has a spectacular aura aboutgojorg has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from NJ

Old 10-18-2012, 11:42 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome from Utah.

Old 10-28-2012, 07:48 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from New York.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Z85TB is on a distinguished road

Welcome from MN

Old 10-30-2012, 04:23 PM
dustinhxc is on a distinguished road

Welcome! awesome!

Old 12-08-2012, 07:48 AM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

hey jake welcome to the forum,glad to see another from Northern Va area

Quick Reply: Newbie