New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 09:13 PM
JM02blazer is on a distinguished road
Post Newbie to the forum

yo whats up, my name is john and i just recently inherited a blazer from my grandfather who has become sick. So not only is it an amazing truck but it also holds sentimental value to me. It is a 2002 four door ls 4wd that is pewter colored. I have yet to do anything with it but i found this site while surfing the internet at my cousins house and decided to join it with his influence. I figured i could get some good ideas for mine to see what everyone is doing with them. So far all that ive done is detailed the whole outside and im about to switch it to full synthetic. I will post pics asap.

Last edited by JM02blazer; 06-09-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

Welcome! I know whatcha mean bye sentimental-my dad basically gave me his so I'm in the same boat. We're starting to get enough pewter second gens to start our own club! lol But either way, they never get old, so PICS!

Old 06-09-2009, 10:04 PM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome! I'm in the same boat too, my granddad left me his 1991 when he past away. I decided to leave it just the way it was, completely stock. I'm just old school I guess, but that's the way I like it, for me it keeps the sentimental value higher than doing mods.

Last edited by TomSawyer; 06-09-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:08 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

I was telling my dad some of my truck plans. He started mentioning that I won't get my money back when I sell it. I don't think he realizes how much it means to me.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 PM
JM02blazer is on a distinguished road

Yea. My dad is the sameway. Idk. I'm thinking about taking the decals off it to give it a cleaner body style. And I'm thinking smoke taillights. I want to do a system in it to but idk right now. HopefullyI can get my car detailing business up and running this summer to make some extra money to help pay for my habits.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:35 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Woo go pewter blazers haha. Welcome!

Old 06-10-2009, 02:38 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from another newbie, only seen one pewter blazer in Auckland New Zealand

Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome. AS foxxie say's, not too many of those here.

Lots of good ideas here & remember you don't need to go all out on your truck. They all look good - and they're all special. Especially those funny foreign one with the steeringon the wrong side!

"Factory rejects" I hear someone saying!

No!, no!, no! GM just made them better!

Oh & foxxie! You need a sig mate!

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 06-10-2009 at 03:42 AM. Reason: comment
Old 06-10-2009, 06:51 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum!

Old 06-10-2009, 08:09 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Welcome from your neighbour to the north. EH

Quick Reply: Newbie to the forum