New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbie from Westminster Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
19Blaze82 is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie from Westminster Colorado

Hey, so my name is Nick. I am 17 years old. I have owned 4 cars, When i was 14 i Bought a 1984 Camaro, Then when i was 15 i sold it and bought a 1987 Firebird, Another year later I crashed her and ended up with a 1996 Taurus, The tranny went out and Did not have 2k to fix it so i sold her. And now here i am 17 with a 1982 Blazer K5. So far she has been the coolest car i have owned. The Truck is in near perfect shape. Dash has ONE small crack in it, the seats are freshly recovered, Profesionaly painted Blue, Has an edelbrock Carb with and Edelbrock Intake. I picked her up for 3165 cash. I currently work at Hobby Town working on rc cars. I have always had a job even since i was 14. So I look forward to meeting some people in the area.
(O.H BTW, I dont know how many guys here name their cars, but i have named mine Madeline.)

Old 01-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

sweety, i mean Nick.. its not a CAR it is a TRUCK!!! omg..that drives me insane lol...been driving since 14...damn...we ALL name our trucks silly, *as far as i know* mine's "Karma" AKA Roxanne (Roxy), but better known on here as just "the truck" or "Karma"

so judging from the pic's you've posted i'd say its a suburban blazer,...say hello to UW *urban wheeling* the city kids version of offroading..lol you'll be framiliar with it soon i'm sure you'll be educated soon about it...those tires look awkwardly small on it in the last pic, but the one before it looks awesome...like a big monster peeking out of its cave at the world. As for colarado...i dont think there are many of us form there...we're some what up and down the east coast..but a few are from the west coast and a little inland but hey... WELCOME...have fun read up on some stuff..its an interesting site. I'm Amber.

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 01-03-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:20 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome

Old 01-03-2010, 10:36 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

x2 on the truck comment. It's a truck, not a car

And very nice K5. It's really clean!! I love it. Hate to tell ya, but you're a minority on the forum. There are a bunch of K5 owners, but no where near as many as S10 Blazer owners. Anyway, Welcome to the forum from Canada!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:59 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from the west coast of New Zealand.
Sweeeet looking rig.

Old 01-04-2010, 12:23 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum
mmMmmMM full sized...

Old 01-04-2010, 01:49 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Don'y worry . K5's are cool trucks! Very nice truck man. Likey, likey lots!

Old 01-04-2010, 02:49 AM
GMJimmy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
...i dont think there are many of us form there...we're some what up and down the east coast..but a few are from the west coast and a little inland but hey... WELCOME...have fun read up on some stuff..its an interesting site. I'm Amber.
Hold your tongue Bunny, this guy practically lives down the street from me

It's a beautiful truck, paint looks sick on that model and it's in really great condition. Looking forward to doing a little four-by'ing or lending a hand if you ever need one. =)

Old 01-04-2010, 06:48 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking K5! Welcome!

Old 01-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by GMJimmy
Hold your tongue Bunny, this guy practically lives down the street from me

It's a beautiful truck, paint looks sick on that model and it's in really great condition. Looking forward to doing a little four-by'ing or lending a hand if you ever need one. =)

OK, well.....yah....Oops lol my bad!!

Quick Reply: Newbie from Westminster Colorado