New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

noob from south carolina

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 12:37 PM
lonebker is on a distinguished road
Default noob from south carolina

hi all, my names matt, im in summerville, sc, close to charleston. i have a 1997 2wd blazer. trying to get it to run right so my daughter and her new child can use it without worry. so far no luck, but im up for a challenge, although so far this challenge is about to make my hair turn grey. sunk money into it from what i was told, and yet still problems. im an old car guy, so alot of the newer stuff im not up on. been building hotrods, customs and lowriders for while now, so this is a biggee for me, especially with it being for my daughter. hope to talk and meet with some of you all soon. i hate to part with this thing but if i cant figure it out, im going to have to. thanks all.

matt

Old 01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum matt.
there is a WEALTH of info lurking around this forum. Damn near anything that can go wrong, has, and it is generally covered. Get familliar with the search function, and drop down into the 2nd gen tech section to post up a specific run down of your issue if you can't find anything with searching. I hope you get it up to par. they are a blast to drive and a good grocerie getter/mom mobile Good Luck

Old 01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from the west coast of down under.
Plenty of great guys & gals on the forum to sort your problem out & the search function will be your best friend.

Old 01-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Beginning Member
2002blazerdude is on a distinguished road

Welcome from tampa pm me i can help you

Old 01-05-2010, 03:50 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of info on this site, and knowledgeable people.

Old 01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome from Canada!

Originally Posted by 2002blazerdude
Welcome from tampa pm me i can help you

Contrary to this post, please do NOT PM for tech help. If you have a question, search the forum first and if you don't find it post it up. PMing for help doesn't benefit any of us as only you and the person you sent it to can see it. Post it up to gain the best answers and also to help out anyone else that may be having the same problems as you.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:44 PM
Beginning Member

I am sorry I thought i could help him out I have been a gm tech for 16 years

Old 01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

To the OP --> WELCOME!!

2002blazerdude, have a read through this for answers why:
Please Do Not PM for TECH Help
It's nothing against you or your knowledge/experience/etc.

Old 01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Beginning Member

ok sorry again

Old 01-05-2010, 11:30 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Hey Matt, welcome from another Kiwi.

Hope you get all your issues sorted. I'm not too technically inclined myself, with new stuff, nor equipped for working on vehicles, but reading about others problems & solutions at least gives me an insight & understanding of what the Blazers are all about. At least you are in the Homeland of the Blazer. Some of us are way out on a limb - and with the steering wheel on the right side to boot! Sorry guys, but I just HAD TO add that! LOL

Quick Reply: noob from south carolina