New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

nube

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Starting Member
tight93 is on a distinguished road
Default nube

Hello all just wanted to say hello.I new to the forum.I just bought a 1993,with a new motor and trans.body is beautiful,and interior is even better.I have a few prroblems though.I need a master window switch,and the ac crapped out yesterday.other than that I'm happy with my blazer.Where is the cheapest place to get a new window switch?

Old 04-11-2011, 08:09 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

*Moved the thread to the 'New Member' area since it's for introducing yourself and your vehicle.*

Old 04-11-2011, 11:54 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Welcome from New York.