New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Pictures Finally

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Beginning Member
Woodstock Blazer is on a distinguished road
Default Pictures Finally

I finally took some pictures, and then figured out how to get them put up on here. So here's a couple of shots of my Blazer. It's nothing too impressive, but she's a lot of fun and growing on me more and more.

Attached Thumbnails Pictures Finally-jan.-15-2010-blazer-pic-4-800x600-.jpg   Pictures Finally-jan.-15-2010-blazer-pic-3-medium-.jpg   Pictures Finally-jan.-15-2010-blazer-pic-2-medium-.jpg  
Old 01-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Looks good, nice and clean

Old 01-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I agree! Nice! Especially the rims. I like that style stock rim for some reason and they very rarely look as clean as yours. Most are corroded behind the clear coat.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:58 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very clean! Unlike Kyle those are my least favorite stock rims...but they are in amazing condition. Nice truck

Old 01-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Beginning Member

Thank you. The exterior is really in pretty decent shape so I was pleased at how well she cleaned up. The rims have some minor scuffs on them so I'm going to try to find someone close by in GA that can touch them up some. For factory wheels I really like them too and once they are touched up they'd look really good.
I want to do some Forever Black on the trim, and one of the rear bumper side pieces needs to have the black part repainted but I'll probably do that this spring on my own. Then either Forever Black or repaint the roof luggage rack and probably leave the exterior alone for now.
Next up though is fixing/replacing the driver's side door pins/bushings. Those things are shot. Then a new stereo so I can hook up the iPod and have more than one functioning speaker. The list is already growing.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful gussying up a white vehicle! Seems they like to damage themselves when they are all nice and pristine! On some other car forums I am on, it is called the white curse! LOL

Old 01-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Beginning Member

I'd really rather put some black wheels on her, as I think a flat black wheel would look good against the white, but not sure if I can talk the wife into budgeting for that one. Although I should keep checking here to see if someone wants to trade.

And great. Now you've jinxed me.

Old 01-28-2010, 01:43 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Very clean! Unlike Kyle those are my least favorite stock rims...but they are in amazing condition. Nice truck
Agreed, super clean blazer, but not a big fan of those rims either way good work.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:09 AM
Beginning Member

CraigSnedeker, is that grill on your Blazer blacked out or is that photoshopped?

Quick Reply: Pictures Finally