New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Welcome me...

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 03:18 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

OK... so i completely clean my new blazer... from top to bottom with the help of my girlfriend.. and then we cleaned her car... but there are a few things that werent noticed before buying...

the slightest dent on the driver side fender... guy had it in a garage and i drove it... but didnt walk around in full sunlight...

Sitting in it.. I flip down the visor... its broken so the light comes on if you dont have it set right....

*pisses me off>>* Guy says he cant budge on the price.... well he left a bank invoice in the car... he has over 25k in his checking... I tried to get him to drop 200 bucks... ehh...

I have to wait now since he didnt get a hold of me before noon... so I dont have plates... and dmv isnt open until tuesday... but i drove it home... which is good i guess....

Now its time to get some sweet LED's wired up... a nice k&N intake... and maybe some other little goodies...

But this 4.3L engine revs NICE.... its sooooo smooth.... it sounds amazing... and its still all stock... and it has some ***** ........ I cant wait until its plated.... i will drive everywhere....

Old 08-10-2009, 12:53 AM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

GREAT! Congrats!!! Welcome to the forum!

Old 08-11-2009, 01:06 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

should be plated later tomorrow... and the fun shall begin