New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Well not new but here agian

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 03:00 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well not new but here agian

Well I had a 98 jimmy and was a member here.. Then I went to an s10 then a street leagal rock crawler and now back to a 92 blazer 2 door. But heres the fun part.. Friday night I got into a wreck so now the whole front of my blazer needs to be put back togehter.. Should be a fun road.. Not! But if unable to repair itll be parted out so Ill let yall know and if yall need anything just pm me

Old 03-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome back, good luck with the rebuild

Old 03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

WELCOME BACK>>!!!

GL with your rebuild

Old 03-08-2010, 05:32 PM

Yeah Im not even sure it can be rebuilt yet.. I just dont want to give this one up as its what Ive been wanting for awhile.. Its got the vortec as well so another big reason I want it as I want to do a typhoon turbo set up after I get the other engine I have rebuilt

Old 03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome back!

Old 03-08-2010, 05:53 PM

Hey thanks guys.. Anyone that lives in N GA and wants to help with a rebuild just hollar!

Old 03-08-2010, 08:13 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

I'd be there in a heartbeat to help you out if you were up here in michigan. Welcome btw and good luck

Old 03-08-2010, 08:31 PM

Ha thanks MTopper.. I gotta find a place to work on it too as I live in an apartment complex.. I dont think theyed be to happy about a front end rebuild in the parking lot

Old 03-08-2010, 09:00 PM
hubert hefner is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cochran07
Ha thanks MTopper.. I gotta find a place to work on it too as I live in an apartment complex.. I dont think theyed be to happy about a front end rebuild in the parking lot
lol. they'll get over it. i live in town and the neighbors are in close distance, i always have cars around here that i'm fixing for other people but nobody complains about it. My wife is about the only one that complains (go figure).

good luck with the rebuild and welcome back.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:19 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome back.

kinda sucks about your latest ride. even more that you don't have your own place to do the work.

Quick Reply: Well not new but here agian