New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Whats up everyone..???

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 12:05 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Default RE: Whats up everyone..???

like euro or lennysa few posts up? i think they just made a collage of pictures with paint or photo editing software and then uploaded and put it in there signature.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Blackout is an unknown quantity at this point

ya I wish i had photoshop i could do that....[8D]

Old 10-25-2007, 12:20 AM

So what do you think of the Magnaflow?Or would should of gone with the flowmaster?

Old 10-25-2007, 12:28 AM

Next week I most likely prob getting a bolton grille and a polished bowtie for it

Old 10-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: Blackout

So what do you think of the Magnaflow?Or would should of gone with the flowmaster?
First off Welcome to the site! For exhaust go with Magnaflow. Also where are you from?

Old 10-25-2007, 09:26 AM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

no like i want a cool signature like everyone else and i dont know how 2
Actually eurogoldls (Brent) did them for us. Send him a pm and I'm sure he would have no problem doing on for you. I think he said it takes him like 10 minutes or something. He did mine for me a while back.

Old 10-25-2007, 06:09 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

eurogoldls does a great job on those signatures they look sweet also welcome to the forum glad to have you here any questions just ask were here to help

Old 10-25-2007, 07:11 PM

I'm from Dunedin, FL

Old 10-25-2007, 07:44 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

i think my maganflow sounds great... i just set up my signature to link to a video clip of my exhaust when you click on the word "Magnaflow" so you can listen to if you would like. you could probably make up a signature like that in MS Paint or, im sure brent could make one for you

Old 10-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Burlisonm is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome and I would have to say Magnaflow ( not what I have but when I get a little more $ thats what I'm going with)

Quick Reply: Whats up everyone..???