Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Turbo kits (2.2l and **4.3l**)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Beginning Member
tetricyde is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Turbo kits (2.2l and **4.3l**)

I stumbled upon a website today that makes Stage 1 Turbo Kits for 2.2L S-10 & Blazers and Noticed they now make a COMPLETE 4.3L BOLT-ON KIT.

Check Out: www.TurboS-10.com

The 4.3L Bolt On Kit Comes with every bolt, nut, and hardware to completely do yourself. The Price is not that crazy either for all that comes with it...

Hope this helps some of you out if you've been in search of a kit....

Old 09-23-2009, 07:10 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

pretty sweet

Old 09-23-2009, 07:11 PM
svd85 is an unknown quantity at this point

man i wish i had my pennies saved up to buy one...

Old 09-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Beginning Member
odfareal is on a distinguished road

Thats pretty sweet. My only downfall is that I don't have a f*#&ing garage to do this all myself. I'm sure having to pay someone will cost me a nice penny as well.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:33 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

$3625? that's not much more than the Banks kit for my Burb. good deal for a complete "boost-in-a-box" setup. nice warrenty on some of the hardware as well.

Old 10-06-2009, 04:47 PM
hubbmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

How much boost can you push into a 4.3L without modifying the engine?

Old 10-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hubbmatt
How much boost can you push into a 4.3L without modifying the engine?
i know you can buy a supercharger for 4.3L and it puts out 7lbs of boost...but can put out up to 25lbs...so im just guessing 7lb for a stock

Old 10-06-2009, 05:53 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1baddblazer
i know you can buy a supercharger for 4.3L and it puts out 7lbs of boost...but can put out up to 25lbs...so im just guessing 7lb for a stock
25lbs of boost out of a supercharger WAT

Old 10-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheBrettster
25lbs of boost out of a supercharger WAT

Powerdyne Supercharger Kit
This Part Fits: 1996 - 2000 Chevy Blazer All

Brand: Powerdyne Engine 4.3L Vortec

Super Charger Kit, 7 PSI Boost, Satin, Includes FMU (fuel management unit), Replacement high flow air filter, and Bypass Valve Assembly This item is designed to fit the following vehicle(s):1996 - 2000 Chevy Blazer 4.3L Vortec All
1996 - 2000 Chevy S10 Pick Up 4.3L Vortec All
1996 - 2000 GMC Jimmy 4.3L Vortec All

but i read in a keystone magazine (aftermarket products from Oreilly Auto) that it can offer up to 25lbs of boost...i will find mag and copy product info

Old 10-06-2009, 07:31 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

what hubbmatt was asking 1baddblazer was, what is the maximum boost you can force into a stock configured 4.3, before you need to upgrade anything. not what's most someone has forced into one before, or how much that Powerdyne kit can make. it would still be nice to know a bit more about that kit, post the info when you can.

Quick Reply: Turbo kits (2.2l and **4.3l**)