Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

TySy Turbocharger For '01 Blazer??

Old 07-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Beginning Member
2001BlazrLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TySy Turbocharger For '01 Blazer??

I was just looking at the specifications from the Typhoon and Syclone Blazers from 92 and 93..they had a turbocharger from mitsubishi and garrett..i was just wondering whether or not that turbocharger is compatible with the 4.3 L Vortec 6 I have n my 01'..these blazers or jimmys..also had a 4.3 L..but it's a different type..what do you guys think?? anyone successfully added this turbo in later models??

Old 07-16-2009, 04:10 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Someone has, he has a 98 Jimmy running some pretty solid times in the 1/4, just forget his name.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

His name is URSOSLOW or URSO5LO or somethin along the lines of that. I think one of the S's is a 5

Old 07-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Beginning Member
96BlazinLS is on a distinguished road

Here is a thread from UR50SLO
It has some info of what you need.
https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...highlight=syty

Old 07-18-2009, 06:47 PM
UR50SLO is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Sent you a PM back and e-mail..

Her truck is running decent for 9psi and has been that way for 25,000mi.

Now has a total of 163,000mi on it.

I'll power tune it when I finish up her actual Typhoon.
~Scott