Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

2 feet of snow= fun and crash

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Beginning Member
K-BERTHABABY-5 is on a distinguished road
Talking 2 feet of snow= fun and crash

ok so i live in stafford va. And we got a large amount of snow yesterday. So today i went out to help people get un-stuck and ended up jus playin around. Well it was all good untill i found a road where the stupid people in 2wd cars made deep skinny ruts from gettin stuck. So im just cruizin in 4hi and my front passenger tires katch a rut and pull me to the side, which was fine untill i hit about a 3 foot snow area and it spun my back end around and as im slidin down hill sideways i feel the death lean. The death lean being me and my wife scared sh&tless cuz im at about a 30 degree angle on two wheels in my k5. Lukily i can drive and managed to control it enough to not roll. I thought i was gonna tho and let me tell ya...it had me shakin for a few minutes.................but i keept on havin fun playin in parkin lots and unplowed roads........................................moral of the story...snow is fun but dont catch urself havin to much fun.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol I was pulling people out today as well. not to mention a ton of shoveling. I managed to stay on the road in one piece. There was a toyota truck that was behind me that spun out pretty good... I didn't go and help him because he was driving reckless to begin with not to mention he was tailgating me...

Old 02-06-2010, 05:17 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
lol I was pulling people out today as well. not to mention a ton of shoveling. I managed to stay on the road in one piece. There was a toyota truck that was behind me that spun out pretty good... I didn't go and help him because he was driving reckless to begin with not to mention he was tailgating me...
And driving a Toyota.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:49 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Ha yea I wouldn't help a guy drivin a toyota either

Old 02-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Beginning Member

Lol yea i helped out a 4runner and best part was i hooked up my chains and hit the gas like just barely and moved him forward like 20 feet.....yota drivers dont kno how to drive in 4wd....its takes a true chevy owner to do that....and if ya got a blaze its all the better..........where do yall live? Anyone in va?

Old 02-06-2010, 08:12 PM

ha i wish...metro Detroit here..

Old 02-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Beginning Member

well im new to va. due to being stationed here for the marines and all. and apparently they arnt used to snow here lol they get like a few lil inches a year.....well over the last 24 hours we got like 2 feet of snow and i loooooove it....but they go crazy and buy the whole foods store outta milk and other shyt..............haha crazy people

Old 02-06-2010, 09:04 PM

ha thats hilarious, people from michigan would be lovin it not freakin out

Old 02-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cbr995
And driving a Toyota.
i wouldn't have pulled him out either.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Beginning Member

hah people round here like freeeeak out for 2 inches....like i went the the food store to buy hot sauce for my hot wings and shyt and waited in line for a hour cuz it was packed from people buyin like two shopping carts fulla food and shyt like we was bouto get hit by a nuke n shyt lol...............

ill pull n e body out cuz that way i sho them...haha u got a sh**ty truck and i got a real truck so u suck and i win lol

childish but true and funny.....plush if ita a car ill do it for free but if its a 2wd truck or somethin other then a blaze i charge 10-20 buks depending how much shyt their in haha

Quick Reply: 2 feet of snow= fun and crash