Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

any ideas to get it unstuck?

Old 04-24-2011, 02:28 PM
Mgiudice is on a distinguished road
Default any ideas to get it unstuck?

so my girlfriends dad decided to take his dodge truck out in the pasture with bald tires... well cant get it unstuck i tried to pull it with a 4x4 diesel and we tried to use an anchored pole and wench it out but it just will not budge.

Old 04-24-2011, 02:53 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

tractor?

Old 04-24-2011, 03:08 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Some people's kids...

Tractor, multiple 4x4 diesels... some shovel time? Looks like the damn thing is hung up on the axles and that's probably why it won't budge. Try stuffing every piece of wood you can find under the tires too lol.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:19 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain View Post
Tractor
Originally Posted by zedartwo View Post
tractor?
I third this idea.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Mgiudice is on a distinguished road

well were afraid to get a tractor stuck so i guess we will dig it out or something.

Old 04-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I was in a very similar situation once with a Chevy truck and rocked the truck back and forth enough to get a set of chains on the rear tires. That got it unstuck, but these pictures look like he's in a field of slop, so getting it unstuck is just the beginning - getting it out might be tricky.

Old 04-24-2011, 04:40 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

If u have a buddy with a high lift try and put a rock or big peice of wood jack up the rear end and try and get it out of the ruts you made this helped me when i was stuck like you. Just once u get out of the rut have aomeone pull you out because you'll just make new ruts trying to drive out yourself

Old 04-24-2011, 06:51 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Our pasture is the same way right now , but with that said I still made it to the top of the hill with the blazer . Maybe try and pull him out with the Blazer (CHEVY). what? Like you where not thinking it . Ha ha

Old 04-24-2011, 06:58 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

It looks like my Uncle's pasture. I had to pull him out last year. He was driving around where an old pond used to be and buried his Dodge pickup. I got him out, but only after it dried up lol.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:49 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

This happened to my truck once and I had a buddy jump on my bumper and I got it out. But, using a tractor would probably be the easiest way to pull it out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: any ideas to get it unstuck?

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.