Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Anyone been to the Badlands?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 02:37 PM
mikeymo67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone been to the Badlands?

Has anyone here ever been to the Badlands in Attica, Indiana? I generally take my Tracker there at least once a year and always for an event called the ZookiMelt. It's a great place! Anyone been?

Old 11-05-2007, 02:39 PM
GreenBlazer94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Anyone been to the Badlands?

YeahI have been there. Great fun. The trails need to be marked better so you can find the start of them other than that great place.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: GreenBlazer94

YeahI have been there. Great fun. The trails need to be marked better so you can find the start of them other than that great place.
Yeah, they could mark those trails a little better. When they have the 'melt they have signs out, but those are just for people to meet at to follow trail guides.

Old 11-05-2007, 09:46 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been there a couple of times. Great place.

Also been to Cliffs Insane Terrain too. Another great place, altough the Cliffs are not body friendly.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:01 AM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

My buddy who also has a tracker and had a trooper he took there before a few times but he has been bugging me to get out there, i just dont have time for it due to work, he likes it enough to go back even if its a little over 2 hours from us. I will be going next year once I have some PTO built up. Ill post up before we do, maybe make a regional meet out of it?

Old 11-06-2007, 10:18 AM

ORIGINAL: DetroitMuscle

My buddy who also has a tracker and had a trooper he took there before a few times but he has been bugging me to get out there, i just dont have time for it due to work, he likes it enough to go back even if its a little over 2 hours from us. I will be going next year once I have some PTO built up. Ill post up before we do, maybe make a regional meet out of it?
That could work. I'd probably take the Tracker, but it would be nice to see some Blazers in action. I don't think I've ever seen one there.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:45 PM
GreenBlazer94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw a completly gutted one there once, but that is the only one I have seen there other than me.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:56 PM

Mines in street trim, but it gets dirty too, I am going to be locating a split bolt so I can fix my 4x4 once and for-all but until then ill just crawl in 2wd

Old 11-06-2007, 05:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

I have been there a couple of times. Great place.

Also been to Cliffs Insane Terrain too. Another great place, altough the Cliffs are not body friendly.
Ive heard of "The Cliff's" a few times its on the list to visit once I get this thing fixed.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:30 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Meet, greet, and run next year sounds like a good time.

Quick Reply: Anyone been to the Badlands?