Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Black Beauty=Dirty Beauty.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 07:05 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Black Beauty=Dirty Beauty.

Well I got her dirty today, I was bored and needed some new shots.

So I dragged the girlfriend out with the cameras and we went for a little trek, nothing too extensive.

I'm piecing a short video together while I'm at it, including some pothole dodging down the little road we were on lmao.

It's been snowy/wet/salty the past couple of days, so I didn't bother washing it to get dirty again lol.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Beginning Member
Oleyella is on a distinguished road

That trail looks like a bunch of fun, and those pictures turned out great. Second one down, or second to last are definitely my favorites

Old 11-06-2009, 08:06 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

nice pics =D

Old 11-06-2009, 08:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Thanks... I'm with you yella, I just put the others up because those are all the pictures I took. Those are my winter rims too, I have PA3's for my summer wheels, same as the Red ZR2 in the header for the website.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice looking trail man. its ben too long since you had new shots up of your truck. good to see it back

Old 11-06-2009, 10:21 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Oleyella
That trail looks like a bunch of fun, and those pictures turned out great. Second one down, or second to last are definitely my favorites
X2 on that one.

Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran

I agree lol... It really wasn't that long of a trail though, Maybe 2-3 km's long. Unless you're the type that enjoys having mud up to your door handles, there aren't many areas to go.

Here's that video though, I try and stick to the sand... easier to clean after lmao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV06C1llrko

Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I love pic #4

Old 11-07-2009, 12:31 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktain
I agree lol... It really wasn't that long of a trail though, Maybe 2-3 km's long. Unless you're the type that enjoys having mud up to your door handles, there aren't many areas to go.
Who doesn't? LOL...I know what you mean though. it is a biotch to clean afterwards. There is still mud in just about every crack and crevace of my truck, and I've washed it about 3 times and even waxed it since I last went muddin.
You really do need to take the black beauty out for a read mudding/dirty adventure though. It should be nothing short of brown when it comes out

Old 11-07-2009, 12:36 PM
BF Veteran

Ive got an ATV for that crap though lol... I did get muddy on my way in to the hunting camp a few weeks ago. I'll get some pictures of that up at some point... still trying to find all our hunting pictures/videos... the road into the "parking lot" was a little flooded in some spots.

Quick Reply: Black Beauty=Dirty Beauty.