Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

blazer limitations

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 08:19 PM
blazerboy124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default blazer limitations

i went for a drive today and found an oldlogging trail that is wide enough for my blazer to go through. so i ended up getting bored while on my drive and i returned to the trail with a couple of friends. we decided it would be fun to go for a little bit of a trail ride. about 3 miles into the trail we came across a fork, to the left was the same old same old trail some bumps a few rocks ect. and to the right was what looked like just a long long puddle. so being a group of 18 and 19 year old boys weHAD to go right. i let one of my friends go first, i went second and my other friend went third. the two of us made it through just fine, the third one to go through was not so lucky. the two of us went straight through the middle, and not wanting to get stuck in our ruts he cut to the right and sank. he didnt sink a little, he sank in possibly the thickest mud ive ever seen and was up to the top of his wheel wells, all 4 of them.the two of us turned around a few yards upand found him standing on the roof of his blazer. to make therest of a long story short, i returned home to get a few supplies, a chainsaw, tow straps, shovels, a bigger truck ect. i returnedabout 20 minutes later with my dads chevy 3500 4 door ext cab with an 8 foot bed, it took us nearly 3 hours to dig and tow him out, all in all a productive day.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:56 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: blazer limitations

pics or it didn't happen [8D]

Old 09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Need Pics! What else are camera phones for?

Old 09-08-2008, 05:04 PM
blazerboy124 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry fellas no pics, i did take some with my camera phone, but according to my wireless plan i cant send pictures or any other text message[sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]....thanks to my father. but it is a 100% honest and for true story.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive had mine under some deep water a few times. I tryto stay out, but im kinda attracted to it.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Onimun is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: GeorgesBlazah

Ive had mine under some deep water a few times. I tryto stay out, but im kinda attracted to it.
Pics or it didnt happen [8D]

Old 09-18-2008, 09:30 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Uh...wow..

Have you seen his blazer?

Old 09-19-2008, 06:11 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not.

Old 09-24-2008, 02:02 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

ha ha ha ah!!! It's not fun unless you don't get stuck....(man I gotta get my 4wd working again)

Old 11-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Beginning Member
BigBlue822 is an unknown quantity at this point

blazer boy you got 2wd on your ls or 4