Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

In celebration of my reign as ROTM ending....

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 05:52 PM
sledneck16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In celebration of my reign as ROTM ending....

I went for a little muddy cruise...

nothing special, but I havent gotten her dirty in a while. I also wiped out one day walking past the front of my truck and broke off the plastic valence dealy, so now my brush guard has a new (and WAY more stable) home.

Can't wait until I get some tires and rims to play way more.......[8D]

and one final one for.......well you know who you are haha

Old 11-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Starting Member
mudsliner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: In celebration of my reign as ROTM ending....

how much did you pay for your push bar and where you get it at if you dont mind me asikn

Old 11-01-2006, 10:41 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

awwww!!! love the muddy blazer!!! any mud is better than no mud!! that's what I always say.....and what is better looking than a blazer lable with mud? hmmmm can't think of much!! yeah! looks like a fun day!

Old 11-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Come on... I expected MUD!!! Heck, I had my Bravada dirtier than that the other day, but it rained on the way home so most of it got washed off. I almost got stuck when I was checking tree stands. LOL... Had fun in some of the mud holes out back of my dad's.

Old 11-01-2006, 11:06 PM

lol come on kyle gimme a break!!! i had no one to come bail me out if i got stuck, i was in the middle of nowhere, and no one knew i was there. not the greatest time to play in the bigger holes!! plus i didnt feel like spinning my tires too much and having to change a flat in the mud--it was real rocky..

i'll go out with a buddy asap and get her REAL muddy just for you!!

paddle---and the answer is; a mud covered blazer emblem, with you in a bikini beside it? [sm=devilangel.gif]

bought the brushguard this spring.......uh prolly paid about i dunno maybe 240 candian? hard to remember..now that its mounted solid i love it!!

stupid kyle--now i have to go play in the mud more......[sm=drooldude.gif][8D]

Old 11-01-2006, 11:21 PM
DetroitMuscle is an unknown quantity at this point

SCHWING!!!

Old 11-01-2006, 11:55 PM
ceanern is an unknown quantity at this point

i got rims for ya. haha Looks good. I need to get my hands on one of those bars. And surprising enough the blazer don't look to bad without the air dam

Old 11-02-2006, 12:48 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

hey....there is nothing wrong with playing it safe when you are all alone....not all of us like to bust up our trucks being stupid.....you silly boys....besides it's not quantity of mud..it's the quality of off roading done....I have done some serious stuff...when there was no mud...just lots of rock..dirt..and tricky terrain.....so shush kyle....mud is mud.......

hmmm....as far as me in a bikini?? well lets just say there are parts of me that have never seen the sun....wait...um...well not seen the sun for any period of time.....I am more of a one piecer.....with shorts..and a life jacket in my canoe......(sorry to ruin the fantasy) but...chances are you'd see me in muddy jeans and shirt next to it after I spent the day playing!!! ha ha aahaha ....

hmmmm maybe I could be your buddy in the mud?? ha ha haa...realy...not that far....canada meet here I come!

Old 11-02-2006, 01:02 AM

haha thanks for sticking up for me paddle---dont worry about it---a girl in muddy jeans and a t-shirt with ****-kickers on is WAY hotter than a chick in a bikini......ok well its at least damn close!

hmmm a canada meet...interesting any one have a whole wack of mud? [8D]

ceanern--yea man im loving the air-dam free look of it--cant wait till i get some knobbies in there to make it even better! and i'd take your rims if they werent so damn wide---i mean 10 inches?!?!?! holy cripes!!

Old 11-02-2006, 02:01 AM
ceanern is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...i know. i'm waiting if I can't get them sold I'm just gonna ahve to get myself a 2" body lift I think... Didn't want to have to mess with a body lift. But Just not getting any bites. and I"m not big on messing with ebay. Don't really have the best luck with Ebay. atleast selling..

Quick Reply: In celebration of my reign as ROTM ending....